Thirty-eight

Y/n's POV

"What are we going to discuss?" You asked Jungkook again as the both of you make your way to his house—mansion. Your parents including your siblings are there, the whole family of both sides are present. It can't be a party because Jungkook also has a dark aura which made you even more nervous.

He ignored you and continued to drive to Busan with a straight face, not acknowledging your existence at any way. This action of his made you groan and cross your arms as you look out the window, he's been ignoring you since you both left the guys' house. It's actually very annoying because you have so many questions that's just making you even more anxious.

You looked at him but he didn't even took a glance at you but just focused on the road, "Ignoring me again?" You asked with a stern voice yet he still didn't budge, making you groan and slouch on your seat, arms still crossed on your chest.

You're really starting to get angry at him, but you decided to calm down because you're too tired to argue with him.

The car was honestly so suffocating because of the silence and Jungkook. You really just want to jump off the car and run away from your... crush.

You didn't know why he became your crush. Is it because he's undeniably handsome? Caring actions that doesn't exist to you anymore? Gentleness? Personality? Passion? You have no idea what's going on you that he became your crush out of all people.

Jimin. He's the person who you should love, not Jungkook. He treats you like a princess and is very sweet and thoughtful, always there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on, to laugh with, to rant with, to joke with... he never left you.

While Jungkook is treating you like trash. You always wonder where your best friend and crush went to, everything ended at your birthday. Your 18th birthday.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when your phone rang, you saw in your peripheral eye view that Jungkook glance at you when you took your phone out of your pocket. At seeing who's the caller, you smiled a little and is relieved at seeing that's person's name.

You immediately answered it and put your phone near your ear, "Jimin." You greeted happily. A chuckle is heard from the other side.

"Hello Y/n. I just wanted you to know that the house is finally Jingas free." He said through the line which made you laugh at his cuteness, even calling you just about it.

"I'm glad that you all lived to tell the tale." You joked which caused you to laugh at yourself, feeling proud of saying some words that you don't really say regularly, but only when there's a chance or when you're exaggerating.

"Are you saying that Jin hyung really has that much of a trash bomb in him?" He asked in a challenging tone and you can literally see his little smirk and knotted brows of his, he's cute when he challenges people, "Well it is true. Jin hyung really has trash in him that develops to poison gas."

This made you laugh again, you laugh at silly things but you immediately stopped when you felt a dark aura beside you, Jungkook. It's like when you're in a unicorn in candy land while candies dance around you, then a dark storm came in with thunder and lightning, stopping your 'happy happy' moment right then and there.

You just decided to ignore him but once you opened your mouth, he took your phone and throw it in the back, behind your seat.

Eye widened you look at him in disbelief, "Yah why did you throw my phone?!" You yelled but he just focused on the road, irritating you more than earlier. You groaned and tried to reach for your phone even though it's impossible, as you do that, your shirt move slightly up without you noticing. Your skin showing a little since it's an oversized croptop, "You've been really annoying these days, just wait and I'll kick you where your future will be ruined." You threatened referring to his pride as a man.

He let out a a soft chuckled which just irritated you more, you just threatened him and how dare he laugh at you, "You—"

"We're here." He said cutting you off just like that. You look ahead and saw the mansion, gulping when you saw that the windows shows dim lights. You're starting to get nervous because whenever the mansion is dim, what's happening inside is bad news.

Real bad...