Forty-six

In the morning, you heard some noise from just below the second deck of what seems to be some frying of food, also releasing the delicious scent you cannot deny.

You opened your eyes slowly adjusting to the light coming in from the small window, looking at your side to see Jungkook's side empty. With a hand wiping dry drool on the side of your mouth, you sit up making the blanket shuffle audibly.

"You awake?" You heard Jungkook ask from below, his voice sounding so fresh and beautiful. The talk was upsetting last night but it was good that it happened.

"I am." You answered with a hoarse voice before climbing down the ladder, not even bothering to fix the bed since you were so lazy to do so.

"Good morning." Jungkook said smiling at you.

"Good morning." You greeted back and sit on the sofa with your bed hair and a mind that's still processing that you're up and going. Jungkook takes out the noodles from the cabinet before putting hot water in it, he placed fork above to put pressure on the paper lid so it won't open. He gets something from the cabinet and took a few steps to get to you, handing you a little booklet. A frown of confused formed in your face and look up at him, "What's this?"

"It's a booklet of activities we could do, I found it under the sofa when I was looking for my earring." He said, giving a nod you open the booklet and saw pictures, destinations, and descriptions of activities. Your eyes widened at seeing as the first activity you saw is bungee jumping, THE terrifying one.

"I saw this in social media.. I don't like it." You said remembering it, it looks fun but you never know what you'll feel when you're really there, it scares you to think of that feeling.

"Oh c'mon, it's fun. I've been dying to try it." He said and yeah, you remember. There was a time when you and Jungkook were scrolling through his newsfeed and a video of a guy bungee jumping showed up, he really wanted to try it ever since.

"You can go try it but I won't." You said and flip the page again to see more activities, just keeping doing that until you find something you like and when you finally did, "HORSEEEEEE!!!!"

Jungkook laughed because the moment you saw the picture of a horse you shouted it, you looked at the description and destination, "It's just a few miles!" You said excitedly.

"Yeah, we're actually going there today." He said and you looked up at him with sparkling, bright eyes like a kid making him chuckle.

"Really?"

"It's the reason why you agreed to come here so it'll be our first activity for our month's stay here." You clapped your hands at his words then looked at the picture of the horse again, "But we have to do some grocery first before going there so we have food to bring."

"But it says here, it has a mini cafe too." You said pointing at it and he leaned in to see it close, you blushed at how small your distance is, making you lean away to save your burning cheeks. Once he saw it, he leaned back.

"Right but we're still going to the grocery, we need food, we can't eat cup noodles for too long." He said and walked to the kitchen to get it, making his way back to you to put the cups on the coffee table. He sits next you and opened his cup fully, "We have to get rice too. I can't live without rice."

"Same, dude, same." You said and opened your cup then starting eating it, it seems very hot if it were in your country but here in New Zealand, it's just right because the weather is quite cold, "I hope it rains, I'll wrap myself in blankets and drink hot choco while watching Goblin Slayer. It just annoys me that I didn't download Demon Slayer."

He chuckles and shake his head, "It'll be too cold if it rains, and we're surrounded by soil so we'll have problems with mud paddles if it rains." He said and you nod because he does have a point there.