Forty-One

After asking Jimin to come to the trip, you hear him humming as if he's thinking, "It depends on the location, people, budget, and the why." He said over the phone.

You scoffed after hearing his words, "I think it's New Zealand, the budget will be on me since I know you don't wanna pay anything---"

"Absolutely right," Jimin cut you off and you know he's grinning on the other side, like literally, "I'm currently saving money for a concert that I'm not even sure of happening."

"What?" Your eyebrows furrowed at what he said, "You're saving money for a unofficial concert?"

"Yeppp, you never know when they'll come to the country so I better save for it early." He answered sounding proud and smart, well that is how you hear it through his words.

"Well, you're right," you agreed then shake your head while closing your eyes, "But that's not the reason why I called. Let's continue, so I pay for you for the trip. The thing is..." you trailed off since you don't know how to say it.

Jungkook and Jimin are already in the no-talking terms, so it's bad and you hesitate on your plan because this trip might mess up their already messed up friendship. The worse thing is, you don't even know why they're in that kind of thing, so you're just assuming that they got into an argument about stuff and are fighting over or for it.

Those two guys are really close and their conflicts don't last long as this so it's a big mystery, you want to know why but you don't want them to be mad at you for butting in.

"The thing is..?" Jimin said waiting for what you will say to him.

"The thing is... I think the trip won't happen. Forget I called you! Bye-bye!" You said and didn't wait for him to speak and ended the call immediately. Your heart beating so fast because you made a decision you might not get to take back.

You dropped your phone in the bed and sighed loudly as you cover your face with your hands. The idea of Jungkook bringing Tzuyu on the trip and you're by yourself is scaring you, but if he didn't bring her and you have Jimin with you, you'll feel extremely guilty about it. Very guilty.

It's difficult to make a choice because you care for both Jimin and Jungkook, it might be harsh but you give no fudge about Tzuyu. Not even one drop of fudge. You don't care what will happen to her and you have no intention of caring.

You then pulled your hands away from your face and look ahead, your diary sitting on your book stand as if it's telling you to read it. The memories and time it holds is so beautiful yet painful, reading it will bring up memories in your head that you have no intention of remembering, but being yourself who wants to hurt your own being, you stood up from the bed to get the diary.

But you hesitated on taking it because it's giving you a feeling that now is not a good time to be reading it, so you walk back to your bed and lay down instead. Calling it a day and you hope that the next day will be better than today.

***

"Y/n... what the heck is those?" Your mom asked while looking at your luggage with her hands on her waist and a look of shock and disbelief at how many you brought for the trip. Yes, you're already at the airport at the moment is you have 30minutes until you go in the plane.

"Well, we are staying there for a week so she packed a lot of clothes and more stuff that aren't really important for a honeymoon trip." Jungkook said with a bored voice then smiled at you sweetly which made you glare at him then rolled your eyes, just shrugging off.

Your mom and stepdad just look at you, "Dear.. you won't have the time to do those when you get to the bedroom."

"Mom!"

"Okay, fine, fine. Just don't ignore each other and be awkward, okay? I want you, young lady to enjoy." She said winking at you and the action just made you cringe. Then after a few moments, you were called for the flight.

You hugged your mom and your stepdad tightly, Jungkook hugging his parents. You all bid your farewells and started walking to the gate, pulling your luggages. Jungkook just brought a big luggage but with a huge backpack on his back, maybe he brought more stuff than you by the size of it.

Just then, you find yourself with Jungkook in the plane fixing your stuff and settling in the first class seats your parents bought. You were by the window and Jungkook is beside you, you are happy to see the view outside and also happy that you're not seeing Tzuyu.

You look at your phone when it dinged, smiling widely at seeing the text but frowned soon after. The flight attendant told you to shut your phone off, being you, you did put it on airplane mode then rest your back on your seat. Lost written in your face.

Jungkook looked at you weirdly then smiled a little when the plane was taking off, because of it, you held onto your seat so tightly in hopes that it will prevent you from flying away if the plane crashes. Hearing Jungkook chuckle beside you, you looked at him before glaring but he didn't get scared but just winked at you, making your heart beat fast.

Once you're in the air, you finally relaxed and looked outside, getting scared at the height and everything else. You're actually scared of being in a very high place and being in a plane does too, but the view of the sea and buildings makes you relax. Shaking your head, you close the window shades then look at Jungkook who raised his hand, "Can I have some snacks please?"

"You just ate before we went here, pig." You remarked and he looked at you in disbelief.

"Food doesn't need time to determine when to be eaten, plus, this is free food." He said and the flight attendant gave him a lot of snacks, making him smile like the bunny that he is.

You sighed because you can't deny that he is cute and all that. When you were about to speak, two people entered the first class which made you look at them. Your eyes widening.

"This can't be..." you whispered to yourself but Jungkook heard it and look up as well, his eyes widening too.

"Wow! This is such a coincidence! Hey Y/n!" Yugyeom greeted happily while waving his hand at you, the guy beside him also smiling at you.

You can't speak due to the shock so they laughed and took the empty seat beside your and Jungkook's seat, in the middle of the 3rows.

"Wha... huh?" You said entirely lost. The man then pouted and gave you a fake hurt look.

"I'm disappointed Y/n, you said this trip will be cancelled?"