Forty-three

!!!WARNING!!!
THIS CHAPTER WILL BE VERY.. CRINGEY AND WEIRD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

____________________
___________________________________

You and Jimin pulled away a little from the heated kiss with parted lips, panting softly at the lack of air. Both pairs of eyes looking at the other as you and Jimin stay at the position, he then leaned in, resting his forehead on yours as he close his dark brown orbs.

"Y/n.. can you..," he paused and opened his eyes to look at yours again, you feel his heart beating so fast in his chest at how close he is you. And you feel yours too, "Just be mine?"

Your eyes widened a little and he took this as a sign to continue, "I really love you, Y/n.. I really, really do." He said and his voice sounded so desperate. In his head, it's already a dream come true to feel your lips on his, and oh he dreamed, it was better than his fantasies.

He buried his face in your shoulder and hug you tightly in his arms, making your heart beat like crazy. A feeling of something warm, soft, and relaxing started building up in you. A feeling that makes you feel loved and safe.. with a mix of black. You opened your mouth to speak yet no voice nor thoughts came to you, it's as if you can't react yet but your heart knows what it is.

Jimin pulled away again to kiss you for the second time this night, he wants to hold himself back but with you being in his arms made him happy, genuinely happy. Not long after he kissed you, your your hands on his chest, pushing him enough for him to pull away, "Jimin this is wrong."

"Y/n." his voice showed pain, even his eyes because when you kissed back...

You shake your head at him, breaking at feeling somewhat hurt and lost at what's happening to you, "Jimin I have a husband. I'm legally Jungkook's..."

Jimin grit his teeth, his heart aching, "Y/n you kissed me back, and now you're telling me you have a husband.. Y/n please... please understand me." He pleaded.

"Jimin, it was a mistake. I'm so sorry." You said and quickly get out of his hold and exited the comfort room, leaving him dumbfounded. Suddenly it was getting difficult for you to breath as you make your way back to your seat. When you got there you plumped yourself back in your chair and took your blanket, covering yourself head to foot.

**

Finally, the plane had finally landed! You and Jungkook got up from your seats, Jimin waking up Yugyeom who has his mouth opened as he sleeps. When the guy is finally awake Jimin got up while Yugyeom wipe his drool.

You took your stuff and brushed your hair back. You felt a tap on your shoulder so you turned to see who it was and found Jungkook, "Let's get going." He said and you just gave him a nod.

You walk ahead of him as he stays close behind you.

Jimin watch you disappear from his sight and sighed in devastation of what happened at the comfort room. Yugyeom put his hand on the guy's shoulder, "Don't worry, you'll fix things with Y/n someday. Just enjoy the trip, we don't want to upset Mark on not having fun."

Jimin sighed again and shrugged, "I don't know, we'll see later." He said and took his bag before walking to the door leaving Yugyeom.

"Aish. So plan: Kiss Sleeping Beauty is a fail after all." He said and followed Jimin, jogging to catch up on him.

**

You and Jungkook finally got your luggage, it was actually quite a mess because Jungkook missed to get his baggage because he was trying the laces on his shoes. So you both had to go to the office to get it, had a little difficulty because the female manager must be in a very bad mood. Can you believe that she questioned if it's really Jungkook's bag or not? You were really pissed at her attitude, she made Jungkook tell her what's in the bad and have it put in the x-ray machine. In the end, she got scolded by her boss. It was a drama you didn't enjoy.

"That lady was very annoying." He said in irritation as he pulls his luggage to get to the car out at the entrance.

"Tell me about it. I swear, I was so close on slapping her." You said and nodded your head firmly.

"Good thing you didn't, as much as I'm annoyed at her I don't want her to have a handprint with your fingerprints. It will leave evidence." He said with a bunny smile while pointing his finger at his cheek, you laughed and shake your head.

"Yeah, I'd be in jail for the permanent handprint on her face." You joked and you both laugh at the silliness(with a hint of truth) of you two. Just then you saw a guy holding a sign of your names, a matted, jet-black, jeep behind him, "That must be our ride."

"A sweet ride I tell you." He said and nodded at the jeep which happens to be on of his favorite type of vehicles. You both walk to the man who looked at his phone before nodding and raising his eyes up to look at you and Jungkook.

"This vehicle will be in your car for transportation, any damage caused will add additional payment, gas is out of our business so it will be paid by you. Enjoy you stat in New Zealand, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon." He said and handed Jungkook the key before walking away. You and Jungkook watch the man leave with totally lost expressions on your faces.

"Well.. that was a warm welcome." Jungkook said sarcastically before unlocking the jeep, opening the trunk so he could put your baggage in.

"He looked so done with life." You chuckled then Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"If it weren't for his brown hair I would've thought he was Yoongi hyung." Jungkook joked which made you laughed and shake your head.

"Yoongi oppa is 100x more handsome." You said and went in the passenger's seat, closing the door before putting your seatbelt on. Jungkook soon followed after closing the trunk, "Wait.. do you know where the house is?" You asked him.

He gave you a nod then took out his phone, clicking on stuff before putting his phone on the holder, "That's where we'll be going."

Your eyes widened at the screen, "5hours?!"

Jungkook hummed in agreement before driving, he cracked his neck and sighed, "They're really planning to keep us away from the city."

Away from the city?

"HORSES!!!" You shrieked and Jungkook flinched but the jeep surprisingly did swerve.

He groaned as he touch his poor ear, "You and your horses." He mumbled and you stuck your tongue out at him before turning the music on, listening on Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran's song, I Was Made For Loving You. Hearing you sing along.

Jungkook smiled, hearing your sweet voice, remembering how you and him talked earlier and at the plane. He could feel the broken bridges being rebuild slowly, oh how he missed you a lot.

______________________________

So there goes the update, but I have a question for the next one(not sure when it'll come out)...

Sad or happy ending?
Angst or fluff?
Jungkook or Jimin moments?
Anime or books?