Chapter 1

Jennie's POV

I fish out the keys that were given to me by the landlady. It had the number 45 carved into it, which was the same number on the door in front of me. I insert the key into the keyhole, unlocking the wooden door. I enter the small apartment that I will be staying at for a while, at least until there will be a vacant room in the female dormitory's at the college. However, this apartment isn't too far from the college building, maybe a 15 minute walk. It sucks that I'm 18 and I still don't have my own car. I spent most of my money on this apartment.

I drag my large pink suit case behind me, inside. I observe the small apartment that surprisingly has furniture. That's weird, the price for this apartment seems way too cheap for this . Oh well, why am I even complaining. I'm glad that I didn't decide to room with someone else, now I get this whole place to myself.

I start to explore, seeing my boxes that were already brought here beforehand, piled at the corner. There was a small living room with a couch and a TV. Next to it was a basic kitchen with a marble bench top. I walk further into the apartment, into a hallway that had 3 doors.

There were 2 on the sides, one at each side and 1 at the very end of the hallway. I enter one of the doors; the one on the left side. I place my suitcase inside, claiming it as my room. There was a wooden bed that only consists of a mattress on top. There was a wooden desk at the corner and a white closet. I leave my room and enter the one opposite from mine which was another room that is similar to mine. This room could be a spare room, if Chaeyoung ever comes over. The last door at the end of the hallway was a bathroom.

"I should start unpacking!' I tell myself, walking back into the living room where my boxes were piled.

2 hours later I let out a deep sigh, collapsing onto my bed. I check the time on my phone, 2:30pm. I should check out the small cafe's nearby, maybe I could apply for a part time job as a Barista since I was one, back in Busan. If I want to survive living alone, I'm gonna need money to buy basic supplies.

•••

I enter a cafe that was only one block away from the apartment. I feel a vibration in my shorts pocket. I pull out my phone seeing a random twitter notification. I had my head down while staring down at my phone, when I bumped into a strong body.

My head picks up, with my eyes wide. I stare at the person that bumped into. A blonde girl, towers over me. Her face was facing down at the massive coffee stain on her plain white shirt; that showed off her muscular body, that somehow still fits well with her feminine appearance. Her left hand was clenched into a fist and in her right hand was an empty coffee cup. Fortunately, there weren't any customers in the cafe, other than me and this blonde.

She slowly lifts her head up, staring down at me. I was taken aback by her appearance. Damn, swoon. Yes, I'm bi. I'm attracted to both girls and boys. She has sharp facial features, soft but defined. Chocolate brown eyes, full lips, high cheekbones and a sharp jawline. She clenches her teeth, as she glares down at me. The muscles in her jaw tighten. God you could cut cheese with that j-

"Are you blind?" She glares down at me.

I stand there completely frozen with my mouth hanging slightly open. What are you doing Jennie! You were the queen bee in high school, say something you idiot!

"What? Are you mute too? Do me a favour and get out of my way" She shoves the empty cup into my hands before shoving past me while attempting to clean out her shirt with a napkin.

I scoff before turning around.

"Jerk!" I growl, without thinking I launch the cup to the back of her head. It bounces off her head and falls down to the ground. She slowly turns around, her eyes flaring with rage. I gulped, good fucking job Jennie...