Ch.21 🔞 [New Beginnings]

Start from the beginning

He only smirked at me putting the bottle on the table. "Sorry~" he said and I squinted my eyes at him my lips turning to a frown, he sat down on the bed as I turned back on my paper. "You know, I've been thinking." he said after observing me. "That's dangerous." I commented and he poked my side making me jump and giggle at his annoyed face. "Okay okay, you've been thinking?" I put my full attention on him. He lifted his leg and leaned on it looking at me. "That you're kind of a Masochist." he said and I widened my eyes looking at him with disbelief.

"Eh?" I ask him and he smirked at me. "I've observed that you like being dominated by me and love it when I get rough on you, like the day I spanked you in a public park and you got hard and that one tim--" "WHAT, that is absurd!!" I interrupted him turning away from him as my face burned red. "But it's true." he said and I was pulled by him, he made me lie on the bed as he was on top of me. "Should I prove it to you?" he asked and I could see the lust in his eyes and I panic trying to stand up, pushing him away with a hand. "I-I still have to finish my work, exams are near." I said but he bit my hand and I yelped. He grabbed my hand and licked the part he bit me.

⊱─━━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━━─⊰

3rd Person' POV

In a matter of seconds Kiku was bare of any clothes as Nagito was shirtless. He was staring down at the brunette who was looking away, covering his lower part. He could practically feel the taller's eyes raking up and down his body. "Get your hands off." Nagito ordered and Kiku shook his head and embarrassed blush on his face. "Get your hands off or I'll tie them up." the brunette shook his head again and Nagito took both his wrists with his robot hand and pinned them down on top of the brunette as the smaller whimpered from the rough treatment.

He can't hide anything now, his half erect member was on display and felt like burning as the taller's eyes stared at it. Nagito started tracing his fingers all over the brunette's body sometimes running over his erect nipple but not touching his member. Kiku's body started a light tremble as he could feel the places he was touched burned. "Ah!" he moaned when Nagito pinched his right nipple and doing the same to the left tugging it harshly as Kiku's toes curled. He kissed the brunette hard, teeth clashing and he sucked on his small tongue. "Mmph~ Ahh!" Kiku moaned as he continued his torment on his nipple.

Nagito started leaving bite marks and kiss marks all over the brunette's neck, shoulder and collarbone. He bit the sensitive part especially hard and Kiku couldn't stop a loud moan escape his lips as his member twitched. He continued down leaving marks on his upper body and just listened to the brunette's moans and whimpers. He sat back staring at his masterpiece. Kiku was littered with marks, his cock leaking and his body trembling as he panted. "What's this?" he asked out loud grabbing ahold of the smaller's cock. "Ah!" he yelped.

"You got hard from me biting you?" he tugged on his cock and his response was a moan. "Look, they got swollen." he said flicking Kiku's red nipples as he jolted. Nagito leaned down licking on the sensitive bud. "N-no.." Kiku mumbled watching him with half lidded eyes. "Ahh!" he moaned as Nagito sucked on his nipple making his member leak, he was licking and biting his nipple and did the same to the other. Kiku struggled from his hold but Nagito held it tighter making him whimper.

He pecked his lips and went close to the brunette's ear. "Haven't you noticed that all I've been doing is treating you roughly and you're already leaking like a faucet." he whispered licking the shell of his ear and Kiku shivered in pleasure. Nagito changed their position to a 69 position, he was lying down with Kiku on top of him, his ass facing him as Kiku was facing his cock that was entrapped in his pants. He smacked the smaller's ass making him jolt forward and getting a pained squeak. "Suck me off." he ordered and the brunette complied.