Ch.14 🔞 [Oops, Sorry not sorry]

3rd Person's POV

Nagito was at their usual spot, in front of the Academy statue. He was dressed up in his casual clothes, sitting down on the steps, waiting for Kiku. "Nagito-kun!" he heard his name being called and looked up only to go wide eyed with shock. Kiku was cross dressing it seems, he was wearing a blue dress that was up to his knees with white flower patterns and a white collar with a ribbon. His hair was longer that reaches his waist a white flower in his hair, and blue shoes that laces up to his legs.

╔══════⊱༻⚪༺⊰══════╗

╚══════⊱༻⚪༺⊰══════╝

╚══════⊱༻⚪༺⊰══════╝

"Kiku..kun?" Nagito asks as he came close to him. "Hi, ah you must be wondering why I'm like this." Kiku said nervously and he nodded. "Well last night I bumped into the girls and they made me wear this, oh there they are." he explained and pointed to big bush that rustled with multiple giggles heard. The two sweat dropped at that and ignored them. "Okay then...Well I think you look beautiful." Nagito complimented showing him a close eyed smile making the brunette blush, "Y-you think so? I don't look like a guy dressing up as a girl right? Or else they'll think I'm a pervert..." he said worriedly looking at his dress.

His hand was captured by a bigger one and Nagito intertwined them. "You don't, don't worry." he reassured Kiku who smiled in return. They decided to go to a movie theater to watch a murder mystery film. They sat at the very top of the theater where no one really sat. Kiku always seems to hide his face and holds Nagito's shirt whenever there are parts when the killer murders his victims while Nagito seemed to enjoy it, the film and his clinging lover. He wrapped an arm around the brunette and shields his eyes whenever that happens.

After that they walk towards a small fair in town square where there were many booths and a carousel at the middle. "That movie was good but I didn't like the gore parts but I really liked the way the detective solves the cases!" Kiku said to Nagito excitedly. "It was a great movie." he replied and they stopped in front of a booth that sells takoyaki. "I'll buy some for us and you can buy us some drinks." Kiku suggested stepping in line and Nagito nodded. He got the two of them some fruit smoothies and when he got back to Kiku he saw the person who was managing the booth flirting with an oblivious brunette who just smiled.

His smile faltered as it started to twitch in irritation, eventually Kiku was given the takoyaki and spotted Nagito watching him. "Nagito-kun!...Is something wrong?" he asks him worriedly. Nagito just smiled and lead them to one of the empty benches, they sat there as they started eating. "Why are you so quiet?" the brunette asks Nagito who just shook his head while drinking from his smoothie. Kiku frowned and held up a takoyaki to him. "Ahh~" he said waiting for him to open his mouth. He blushed as people stared at them and let Kiku feed him.

The brunette smiled happily and started humming. "What did he say to you?" Nagito blurted before he even realized it. Kiku looked at him confused. "Huh?" he asked and thought for a moment, his face lit up in understanding. "Ah you mean the guy at the takoyaki booth?" he asked the taller and he confirmed with an embarrassed nod. Kiku giggled. "He said that I looked cute and asked if I was with anyone." he said looking Nagito's face that was turning sour by every word. "And?" he asked bitterly. Kiku leaned against his shoulder. "And I said I was with my boyfriend." he answered looking up to see Nagito's face turn back to his usual smiling one.