Ch.20 [End of Despair]

3rd Person's POV

A commotion started as soldiers went towards the scene. There he was standing with bloody clothes his hands in the air as the soldiers surrounded him while point their guns towards him. The two despair sisters were unconscious and was being lifted up the ground by a golden aura coming out of the brunette. He was smiling and laughing nervously by all the guns ready to shoot at him. The 3 former students went to the scene and Yukizome-sensei recognized her student and was about to run to him when she was held back by an arm. "Stand down!" Sakakura ordered and they all followed his order.

The 3 of them went in front of him. "Kiku-ku--" she was cut off by Munakata he smiled at the brunette. "Were you formerly know as Prince Sole dell'eclissi?" he asked and the brunette nodded. He was surprised when he suddenly bowed before him followed by the two and then the soldiers. He got flustered and didn't know what to do. "U-uhm! Please rise! I never really considered myself as royalty so please!!" he said quickly making them all stand straight. And that's when his teacher engulfed him in a hug. "Kiku-kun!!! Please don't do that again~! Sensei was worried!!" she cried into his shoulder and he patted her back. "Ahaha! Yes, sorry sensei." he said enjoying the warm embrace.

"We'll take them from you." Sakakura said pointing to the unconscious girls. "Ah! Thank you." he set the girls down and stopped the flow of his magic and they were carried away after tying them up. "I am Munakata Kyosuke and the other one is Sakakura Juzo we're former student of Hope's Peak Academy, we're also from the Future Foundation. The Future Foundation was made for the students that have how you say gone evil and educate them to be better people." he explained to the brunette as the soldiers went back to their posts. Kiku looked around and saw his sister being led to where the despair sisters are, he was going to follow them when they stopped him.

"Kiku-san. We know that she's your sister but that doesn't clear the crimes that she have committed, so she will be taken away and put in the Future Foundation." Munakata explained and the brunette looked down. "Can I atleast talk to her for a little while, please?..." he requested looking up with a pleading look. They couldn't resist and sighed, allowing him. He smiled and ran towards her at full speed hugging the tied up girl. "Ack!! W-what the?!" she exclaimed not knowing what just happened. "Luna..." he whispered hugging her tight. She pushed him off and looked away. "What are you doing? You shouldn't get close to me." she said and he tilted his head. "Why not?" he asked. "Because! I'm a criminal!" she answered angrily and he laughed making her look at him in irritation. "What's so funny?" she asked.

He stopped laughing. "I know that what you did was...Unforgivable, but believe it or not. I'm relieved you're alive!" he said and with that she started crying and he just embraced her. "One day, when you've payed for your crimes. Let's visit this place again, hm?" he asked stroking the back of her hair as she nodded sobbing on his chest. When she calmed down she was taken away again and Kiku was led to the truck where his friends all were. He was nervously standing outside with Yukizome-sensei "What is it Kiku-kun?" she asked her student, he looked down at his hand. "I just...Will they ever forgive me for what I did? Would he forgive me?..." he stressed, his shoulders slumping down.

She put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Of course they will!! Why else would they even be here?" she stated and his eyes widened, he now had a determined face, took a deep breath and opened the door, it was really silent inside so his heart started beating nervously again. He was looking at all of them but they were all facing away or towards the ground with grim faces, he cleared his throat but they didn't notice him and he looked back at their sensei who gave him a thumbs up, he took another deep breath. "Hey guys..." he said and that's when they finally looked up at him "I'm back."

It took them a moment to realize what was happening but the next thing Kiku knew was he was engulfed in a big group hug by sobbing, crying and relieved teens. "Waah!! You're alive!!" "H-how could you do that to us you big idiot!!" "The hell is wrong with you man, hah?!" "D-don't leave again!!" "Mother fucker, do that again and I'll be the one to kill you!!!" Kiku just laughed at them and he comforted them but there was one person who didn't join that hug and he was just watching the brunette he was relieved that he was alive but exhausted for how much worrying he caused him.