Ch.12 [Ouch]

Kiku's POV

I've received more letters since that day, they didn't contain anything life threatening but only weird things like they can see what I've been doing, my routine everyday and It's been what, a few months since I came to the Academy? And here I thought I could finally escape from reality. I've been hiding every letter I got, it would be much more dangerous if I threw them away, so if anything happens to me I can have evidence.

I hum a happy tune to myself as I wait for Nagito-kun outside the dorm. We decided to finally go to the aquarium today after putting it off for so long. I jumped as a hand held my shoulder, looking back to see Nagito-kun his hand mid air laughing at my reaction. "Nagito-kun! Don't scare me like that!" I exclaimed calming my racing heart. He held my hand and placed a kiss on top of it making my cheeks flush a rosy pink. "You've been quite jumpy lately, you have to stop drinking so much coffee." he commented as we started walking side by side. I looked at him with disbelief. "Don't tell me that when you were the one who influenced me!" I yelled as he laughed. 'Have I really been to cautious lately? I feel like there's something bad gonna happen at any moment.' I thought with a frown.

We arrived at the aquarium and I played for the tickets which Nagito-kun was displeased at. We were in a tunnel made of glass as different kinds of species of fish swam around. There weren't much people here which we were thankful for, Nagito-kun and I don't really like big crowds, it just makes you feel as though your suffocating. I moved closer to one of the big tanks and placed my hand on it, and as if automatically a seal started following my hand. I moved my hand in circles as it followed it making a few children that were there gasp in amazement.

After that we went to the dolphin show and it was time to pick a lucky person to get close and play with them, and what do you know, the person who got picked is none other than the Ultimate Lucky student. I laughed at his surprised face as I encouraged him to go. Knowing him, something funny is about to happen so I took out my phone and started recording. He was just smiling non-stop as he fed the dolphins but then, one of the dolphins jumped out of the water and landed on top of him and started squeaking happily.

The trainers were flabbergasted as that never happened before in their shows, the mc was stuttering and panicking, doesn't know what to do. Nagito-kun tried getting away as the trainers helped him. It was no use when another dolphin jumped out and landed infront of him not giving him an escape route. I could see Nagito-kun chuckling nervously and didn't know what to do. We all laughed at the scene. It was a perfect day to go the aquarium.

I waited for him outside the staff room. In the end he got all soaked and the employees insisted that they would give him a set of clothes to changed in. I held in a laugh as he went out the room and to see him wearing the aquarium's merchandise, his shirt having a big design of the logo and well let's jusy say that he looked like a tourist that was a big fan of the aquarium. He sighed tiredly as he went towards me with a bag in his hand. "You okay?" I asked him with a giggle and he looked at me with a playful glare. "Haha, I know, laugh it all out." he said and I did. Laughing out loud making some people look in our direction but I wouldn't even care as the scene from the show kept replaying in my head.

He crossed his arms looking away from me. "Are you done?" he asked sulking when my laughter died down to small giggles. "Y-yes~" I said wiping a tear from my eye. He was still sulking as we walked some more in the aquarium so I pulled him towards the souvenir shop where an employee approached us immediately. "Ah! Excuse me sir, were you the person that got attacked by the dolphins earlier?." he asked us. "Pft~" I stifled a laugh while looking away. Nagito-kun chuckled shooting me a glare. "Yes." he answered scratching the back of his head. The employee bowed slightly.

"We are terribly sorry sir! As an apology you can take anything in the shop!" he said and then walked away to assist some other customer. "Ehh~ that's so lucky~" I said looking at some of the keychains. "Is it? Do you want anything?" he voiced out loud. "I wanna buy some keychains for everyone!!" I said smiling happily as I took a bunch. A starfish for Hiyoko-chan, A crab for Mahiru-san, A seal for Ibuki-chan, A jellyfish for Mikan-chan, A angelfish for Sonia-san, A whale for Akane-san, A stingray for Peko-san, A shrimp for Fuyuhiko-kun, A octopus for Kazuichi-kun, A shark for Nekomaru-san, A squid for Teruteru-san, A seahorse for Ryota-kun, A kingfish for Byakuya-san. A pufferfish for Gundham san, A turtle for Chiaki-san, A clownfish for Hajime-kun and two dolphins for Nagito-kun and I.