● Mental Breakdown ●

Nothing was more mind numbing than being bored at home with nothing to do but watch the hours tick on by, each second feeling like a fucking eternity.

That was the case for Jungkook as he is sat on the couch, aimlessly staring at the digital clock on the microwave, time slowly ticking on by, feeling like a fucking eternity.

It's been a week since he killed his father, and Jungkook couldn't bring himself to utter an emotion, much less give a shit about anything really.

Even with all the commotion of the police and the funeral, he stood quiet, his mind and body going numb, letting everything pass by him, just like the time on the digital clock slowly ticking by, still feeling like a motherfucking eternity.

"Baby, are you feeling alright?" Taehyung steps out of his room and stands behind the couch, leaning down and kissing Jungkook on his head.

The younger blinks, then shifts his gaze to meet Taehyung's warm chocolate eyes. Taehyung has been trying his best to take care of Jungkook, also trying to coax him into getting help too.

But no matter what he did, nothing would work, and Jungkook would become more and more distant, succumbing to silence and withdrawing himself from everyone.

Which makes Taehyung that more determined to help his boyfriend, even if means wearing his mental health down, or using his body to please Jungkook, He will do anything, because that's how much he loves Jungkook.

And that hurts Jungkook even more, knowing Taehyung and Jin are giving their all to help him. But the sad truth was, nobody can help him, nobody can appease the dark thoughts roaming in his head, telling him to do things, to hurt people, to kill.

Kill...

A coy smile forms on Jungkook's face as he gently lifts his hand, the warm pads of his fingers brush gently against Taehyung's cheeks, tracing the outline of his pretty lips.

"Taehyung...make feel good again." He says in a voice a soft as silk and sweet as honey, a contrast to to the dark intense gaze in his eyes.

Taehyung smiles in return and walks around the couch until he is standing in front of Jungkook. "Anything for you, Jungkookie." Taehyung happily eases himself onto Jungkook's lap and latches his lips onto the youngers in a soft kiss.

But Jungkook was not in the mood for soft kisses, and he proves it by asserting himself upon Taehyung, forcing his tongue down the brunettes throat as he quickly pulls his own shirt, showing off his sculpted body.

Internally he is struggling, trying to keep his mind afloat, away from the horrid thoughts of death lurking in under the watery depths of his guilt.

Jungkook growls at those thoughts, his actions displaying his inner turmoil as he slowly strips himself and Taehyung of their clothes and roughly flips the older male onto his back, claiming Taehyung with a raunchy tongue filled kiss.

Taehyung whines in between kisses, his breath being swept away as Jungkook moves his lips down his neck, scraping his teeth along Taehyung's flesh.

The raging tides of his inner demons were rising, and Jungkook was sinking into them, mentally gasping for air as he feels himself slip into a dark headspace.

Jungkook flips Taehyung over onto his stomach and lifts his perky ass up high, then pumps at that gloriously thick cock before thrusting it inside Taehyung, making the older male deeply moan.

"Aah!! Jungkook~" Taehyung whimpers and groans as Jungkook goes in and fucks him like a wild animal on heat.

Jungkook reaches his hand through Taehyung's thick curly locks and yanks his head back, forcing Taehyung up on his knees with his back pressed against Jungkook's chest. His other hand comes around and grips firmly at Taehyung's throat, applying pressure to his Adam's apple, making Taehyung gag as he fucks him raw and hard.