● Cold Blooded ●

"He went on to kill more and more people, eventually becoming a serial killer." Sanggu says with a deep exhale, the coffee in his mug untouched and warm after telling the whole story to Yoongi.

They moved from the bedroom to the Living room while Sanggu told Hoseok's story. Yoongi is sitting on the couch, silently listening to Sanggu, his own coffee left untouched as well.

"I tried to stop him, tried to get him help. But by that point, Hoseok was already gone, replaced by whatever evil had surfaced inside him." He pauses to let out another exhale, Yoongi can see the tears Sanggu was trying to hold back. "I blamed myself for what happened to him. If I would have caught up to him sooner, then none of this would have ever happened." The tears he held back slip out and drip down his cheeks.

"It's not your fault he got raped." Yoongi quietly mumbles. "Nobody even expected it. But shit happens."

Yoongi's bluntness doesn't settle well with Sanggu, but he nods at that and looks down at his untouched coffee. "Yeah, shit happens." He mutters. "Its still my fault though. I knew he was the serial killer, yet I never said a word because I was scared of him. So I went along with whatever he did, until one day, he got bored and left Gwangju for Seoul. Never said a word to me either."

Gwangju...so Hoseok has taken me back to his home town...

"And you felt relived because it was one less burden to deal with." Yoongi comments, his gaze falling heavy as he glares at the old man.

Sanggu turns away from the judgement in Yoongi's eyes. "I deserve to go to hell for it."

"We all are going to hell, but cowards like you will burn." Yoongi says calmly as he takes a sip of his coffee, internally happy to drink something after a day of not eating.

The coffee was just right, but it was sweet, a little too sweet.

Fuck.

Yoongi slams to cup on the table and glares intensely at Sanggu. The old man looks at him sadly, his cup still left untouched, and for a very good reason.

"I'm sorry detective, I'm only following his orders." His voice comes out distorted and the room around Yoongi begins to spin.

The detective slumps back against the couch, his body suddenly feeling hot, but at the same time it became sensitive, making his nipples hard as his legs clench as his dick begins to rise.

"I'm sorry detective, I'm so sorry." Sanggu utters over and over.

"Get away from me." Yoongi growls, trying to grasp himself from falling over. "Get as far away as you can. You don't want to be anywhere near me right now." He warns, trying to grasp himself from snapping.

Then the front door opens and in comes Hoseok, accompanied by a blonde woman wearing four inch heels, fishnets, a mini skirt, and a crop top. She looked dazed and confused, most likely drugged just like Yoongi.

"Ah! You got him to drink it!! Good job Sanggu, you aren't useless after all." Hoseok chimes as he plops the woman on the couch next to Yoongi. "Now fuck off, its time my kitten and I have some real fun." Hoseok leers at the old man and Sanggu quickly leaves the house, keeping his head low, masking the shame on his face.

Hoseok stands in front of Yoongi, swaying his hips slowly as he eases himself into the detective's lap, grinding down hard on Yoongi's bulge.

Yoongi couldn't help but moan, losing control of his body sucks "Get off me bitch." He growls, trying to compose himself from moaning again.

"I love it when you get mad. It turns me on even more." Hoseok giggles at Yoongi's suffering and plants a kiss on his cheek before getting off his lap and helping the woman up onto her feet.