● Sinners Paradise ●

"You really didn't have to come with me." Yoongi mutters, glaring at Namjoon who decided to tag along anyways, despite Yoongi's protests, even threatening to shove a spiked dildo up Namjoon's ass.

"Sure, and leave you alone, surrounded by all of this?" Namjoon gestures all around them. "I don't think so."

They are standing in front of the last location where the victim was, Sinners Paradise, surrounded by drunk club goers and crowds of college students looking to have a good time.

The fluorescent pink neon lights shine bright above, reflecting its neon hues off of Namjoon's blonde hair and Yoongi's leather jacket. The whole place practically smells of weed and cigarettes, making Namjoon grimace and groan.

"We need to keep an eye out for women fitting the description of the victim. If you see any suspicious activity, don't enga-hey! I'm not done talking, Yoongi!!" Namjoon angrily shouts as Yoongi walks away from him, already losing interest in Namjoon's banter and heading into the club.

The smell of weed and the heavy bass of the music against his rib cage wraps him into the ambiance, tugging a smile onto his lips. He narrows his eyes and peers all around at the various people dancing upon each other like mindless slaves under the control of whatever drug was in their system. All completely unaware of the dangers that lurk amongst them.

Yup, a serial killers playground.

"You're an asshole." Namjoon croaks as he appears next to Yoongi, looking less than pleased that he got left talking to himself. As if Yoongi even cares. "You got any ideas for an approach?" He asks, glancing around with distaste.

"I'm heading to the private rooms, I know a guy who works here. He can give us some sort of clue." Yoongi shifts his gaze to the back of the club, where a large security guard was standing watch. "Scope out the bar and try not to break anything on the way." Yoongi dishes out his command and leaves Namjoon once again gawking in anger.

Yoongi presses onward through the mass sea of disgustingly sweaty and horny people, glaring at a few that dared to grind their flat asses against him.

He makes it to the other side and stops at an entrance with a buff security guard with the nametag Bruno on his right tit.

"Ah, Min Yoongi, its been a while." Bruno shakes his hand, his been twice as large as Yoongi's.

"It has, and I'm in the mood for a good time. Is Jimin working tonight?" He asks, peering over the guards shoulder and down into the hallway.

"Jimin? That bitch has been craving for you to come back. Wouldn't shut the fuck up about ya." Bruno lets out, both laughing at his dry humor.

"Good, tell him to get off the babysitters lap, cuz daddy's home." Yoongi mutters, sliding his hand into his jacket and pulling out a wad of cash. "For your troubles." He says, handing it over to a very pleased Bruno.

"Thank you." Bruno smiles, placing the money in his back pocket and stepping aside to allow Yoongi to enter. "I'll inform the bitch of your presence, I'm sure he'll cream his panties when he finds out you're here."

"He'll do much more then that, I can assure you." Yoongi winks as he walks past the guard and down the hall, to the last room on the left. 

He enters the room, the soft scent of vanilla candles greets him first as he steps inside and closes the door. The room is small, framed with dark red walls filled with elicit pictures of naked women, and has one large couch, a little worn down from possibly countless visitors looking for a good time.

The detective sits on the couch, getting himself comfortable. The door opens again and in comes a young man with blonde hair, wearing tight skinny jeans and a loose fitting blouse that nearly hangs off his shoulders.