•Don't worry I've got you• Izuku Midoriya

Start from the beginning

"Will you eat lunch with us Y/N" Huh us? I peep my head around the corner to see Uraraka, Midoriya, and Iida waiting for the young half and half.

I shake my head and try to walk away but Todoroki grabs my wrist.

"Please Y/N" He stares at me like he doesn't know what the no means. "Oh okay" I walk with them to the cafeteria.

I can feel people staring at me and whispering.

Who's that fat girl with the 1A kids
Does she go here
She's hanging out with them wow they must pitty her or something
Fatass
She better stay the fuck away from Shoto he's too hot for her
*giggles* wow she's delusional

I keep walking eyes glued to the ground trying to pretend I don't hear what they say, but I walk slightly behind the others of the group.

Midoriya P.O.V.
I had asked Todoroki to ask Y/N to lunch. I was too shy to do it on my own. I found her so interesting even though she tends to be distant.

When we enter the cafeteria I feel like more people are looking than usual. I wonder why? Maybe they are staring at Y/N....I mean she is pretty...wait what-

I look over to Y/N and see her eyes glued to the ground. She walks slowly like she's uncomfortable with the rest of us. I get the feeling she doesn't really want to be hear.

Maybe I should see what's up. I grab her hand.

"Y/N?"

She looks up at me shocked but doesn't take her hand out of mine.

"Are you okay Y/N? Are you uncomfortable would you like to eat some where else?"

She looks at me like she doesn't know what to say, but she also looked like she was about to burst into tears. She lets go of my hand and walks out of the cafeteria without saying anything.

My heart ways heavy knowing that she doesn't want to be near me. She always leaves in my attempts to be closer to her.

Y/N P.O.V.
I freaked out when Midoriya held my hand and ran out before I started to cry.

I decided to run to the roof as anyone hardly goes up there especially during lunch.

I sit down looking over the buildings that surrounded UA. I feel that gentle afternoon breeze. It cools off my face. I like it.

I sit in silence forgetting about the very eventful morning and try and hope for a slightly better afternoon.

I try to forget about the things that happened with Midoriya. He's just a nice kid Y/N, you're not special. You're invisible. That's why you get bullied.

No one likes you.

.

.

.

The tears fall before I realize. I watch them drip down and hit the cement. Before too long there's a large spot is colored dark with my tears.

I try to stop them before someone spots me but they don't. They continue to fall as my head continues to remind me that I am not welcome here. Or anywhere.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid, stop crying. You're such a baby-" I feel a pair of arms wrapping around me, holding me close like they didn't not want to let go.

"Please don't cry Y/N"

Midoriya......

Midoriya P.O.V.
After searching for Y/N I find her on the roof but she was crying. And she started to call herself names.

My heart hurts as I watch her be so cruel to herself. She doesn't deserve this.

I walk up to her and hug her, hoping that it would comfort her. Her sobs stop as she lifts her head up, "Midoriya?"

"Yes Y/N, it's me. Are you okay?" She turns around so her face is close my chest. She looks up at me.

"No things aren't okay....I want them to be but they aren't Midoriya" She starts to cry on my chest. I hug her tight and let her sob quietly on my shirt.

I want to protect her with my life. I want to put an end to this sadness of hers. As long as I can help it there won't be tears in her eyes.

"It's okay Y/N, I'm right here"

"Don't say that" It took me aback a little bit. "Why?" She pushes me away and trys to avoid eye contact.

"Because then I'll think you care about me. And then I'll think things and I'll get my hopes up" Hopes up.......

"But I do care Y/N listen..." I take a step towards her and grab her hand suddenly becoming aware of the blush covering my face.

"Y/N I think you're amazing and you don't deserve to cry, you deserve to smile and be happy....... I really like you. And I want you to be happy"

She looks at me shocked, uh oh she probably doesn't feel the same way. I messed up.

"Izuku.... I had no idea that you felt that way about me" she gets quiet for a second. Here it comes.

"I really like you too Izuku. For a while actually I just didn't think you'd like me back"

"Why wouldn't I?" She takes a deep breathe "because I'm me. I'm overweight and my quirk is useless. I don't belong here. I thought you'd want a pretty girl"

She then starts to ramble all these mean things about herself.

Why not go for it.....

I lean in and crash my lips against hers. At first she doesn't kiss back but she slowly gains her confidence and kisses back.

It was sweet and passionate. I loved the way her soft lips connect with mine.

"I'msosorrythatwasntlikemeIjusthatewhenyoutalklikethataboutyourself"I try and frantically cover my blushing face.

"It was nice, thank you" she smiles and I think my heart melted. She's so precious.

"So Y/N will you be my girlfriend and let me prevent you from ever being sad again?" She nods while blushing.

I kiss her one more time but more of a soft peck and then I hold her hand.

"We're going to be late for class let's go"

.....................

Epilogue: Their classmates tease the new couple while Jiro just fist bumps her best friend. Bakugou seems to be a little extra annoyed by the two. People joke that he had a crush on you and some joke that he had a crush on Izuku. Anyway after about a week and a half Y/N told Izuku about her bullies. He was not happy. He doesn't like you walking alone and holds you a little tighter and kisses you a little sweeter.
He is the ultimate and totally sweet boyfriend and loves everything about you.

......................

Um hi guys how's it hanging? Can I take a second to thank you! Over 1k reads you all are amazing!! I almost cried out of happiness! I love you all and I'm so so so happy that you love my story. Please feel free to request characters or senarios and I'll try my best to do them. Thank you! Love you! Catch you later

~Love Author~