Chapter 37: Fun day out

We had an extra day before we headed back to Charming California. My teacher normally does this it was like an award or a pick me up day it all depended on how the competition went. Well since we all did good it was an award day. Their was a little mall where we were so that's what we are doing today. I was smiling softly as I jumped out the shower and changed doing my hair and make-up. When I walked out the bathroom I seen everyone was still awake so I headed down to the lobby of the hotel. It's hard to eat when you're making sure a bunch of kids have everything and ate breakfast. I stood in the elevator waiting and moving my hips slowly to the elevator music when the door dings and opens. I walked out and seen Chris in the food line already. I smiled looking at him with his messy hair and him still in his sweats and white beater. 

     "Good morning Babe" I say smiling as I walked up to him he turned and smiled. "what are you doing up so early" he said softly to me as he pats my back. "I just got up" I shrug as I grab a plate and started to grab a bagel. We finished getting our food and go sit down "You want orange juice?" he asked and I nodded. I spread the cream cheese on to my bagel as Chris went to fix us some juice.  I smiled at him as he came back and handed me my cup "Thank you babe" I say softly and he nodded taking a sip of his. "Why are you already dressed?" he asked me "I don't know, I got up took a shower and got dressed." I shrugged as I ate my bagel. "You impress me" he said and I looked at him confused. "Like how can you just get up and automatically do things, I have to stay in bed for a few minutes" he said with a chuckle. "I don't know I've always been like that" I said as I took a sip of my juice. 

     Me and Chris were joking in the Elevator as we were waiting to get to our floor. I leaned against the wall of the elevator crossing my arms. When Chris stood in front of me and inched closer to me. "What are you doing?" I asked him "Oh little teller, you just don't understand how bad I want to have my way with you right now" he said as one hand rubbed against my cheek. "What's stopping you?" I say jokingly just for a tease "Nothing" he said right before he began kissing me. I placed my hand on his chest as he begun to kiss down my neck I pushed him away. "Chris we're in a elevator" I say and he shrugged going right back to kiss my neck but I stopped him. "We are not about to do this in a elevator" I say to him "What, why not, I mean we did it in my truck, on your bedroom floor, Why not add an Elevator to the list?" he asked and I hit him. "Okay, Okay" he said putting his hands up as the elevator door opens revealing our teacher. 

         "Hey," she said with a smile as we stepped out and she stepped in. "Good morning" I say and Chris nodded to her "I'm just going down for breakfast I thought everyone was still asleep." she said. "We were the only ones up from our group" Chris said "Well go ahead and start getting the kiddos up, Have everyone meet me down stairs" she said right before the elevator door closes. I looked at Chris who was still staring at me up and down "Chris" I say to him "Yeah" he said snapping out of it. "Go wake your group up" I say to him and he nodded before walking off to his room. I go and open my door up to see Jada walking out of the bathroom "Good morning" I tell her and she groaned. "Ms. Lewis wants us to wake up everyone" I tell her and she nodded as she put her Pj's in her duffle. We began waking up all the little girls slowly as they all began getting ready. Me and Jada did some of the girls hair as the others began making sure they had everything packed. 

      An hour later the bus is packed and everyone loaded up and ready to go to the mall. Me and Chris went and got in our sit on the bus. When Ms. Lewis got on the bus she waited for everyone to be quiet. "Everyone today is our award day since everyone did so good yesterday I am so proud of everyone apart of this team. We will be going to the mall and I talked to the older kids they do not mind being in charge of some of you. When we get there I will take 3, Jada and Luca will take 2 and so will Chris and Ellie." she said before siting down in the front sit. Chris gave me this look "What?" I asked him with a little giggle. "When we get back home, we are having alone time okay" he said looking at me and I laugh. "Maybe baby, Maybe" I say as I smiled at him.