Chapter 18: Did you miss me

A/N: I just wanted to say that my best friend has been very supportive with this story.

       I was siting on the couch watching Chris and Abel play the game there was nothing else to do around the house. "Hey Ellie can you bring us something to drink" Abel asked "What am I your servant" I replied. "No, I asked nicely" he then added I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to grab them drinks. I walked back to hear them talking about Ashonti "Yeah man she beautiful, I think I picked the perfect girl to settle down with". I heard Abel say "But dude what about you and your girl" Abel added looking at Chris. I handed Chris his drink and he winked at me I gave him a look before handing Abel his drink. "Honestly I think we are getting closer with the advice your sister gave me is actually working." Chris said. "Oh you going to ask her out I mean the months over" Abel asked him. Chris made a face to Abel which made them both laugh and caused me to be confused.

       "What about my sister any boys looking at you?" Abel asked turning around with Chris both looking at me. What am I supposed to say to this If I say yes Abel gets over protective if I say no Chris will be upset I thought. "No" I say hoping Chris won't be so mad about it. The face Chris was making I can tell wasn't a happy face so I just decided to go to my room instead. A couple of minutes go bye and Chris walks into my room "Chris" I say at a slight whisper not wanting Abel to hear. "Why did you say no" he asked staring at me "Chris, if I would have said yes he would have pressured me into telling him who it was" I spoke out. "Why is it so bad for him finding out" Chris asked throwing his hands up. "He knows you, you've been his best friend since you moved from Norway" I said placing my hands on his arm. "He knows I was a player" he stated as he sat on my bed. I stood in between his legs and hugged him "You have changed" I say with a small smile. He looked up at me with a smile "That means you will be my girlfriend?" he asked "Well?" I paused "Yeah why not, I'm still not telling Abel just yet" I said. "Alright" he smiled and kissed my cheek "I best be getting back I told Abel I was in the bathroom" he said heading towards my door.

         I sat in my room watching Netflix I hadn't text Victoria Frank or Ashonti yet about me being in a relationship. Chris walked back into my room and crawl into my bed "What time is it? I asked him. "Its going on 2 in the morning babe" he said crawling over to me "Oh I guess its time for me to go to sleep." I said. I crawled up to Chris and he puts his arm around me "You know this would be the perfect time to ... " he said and I hit him. "I am not doing that anytime soon Mister" I say putting my head on his shoulder as he kisses my forehead. "I know I was only joking" he said pulling me closer to him. I took the blanket and threw it over us "Good night Chris" I say closing my eyes. "Good night Little Teller" he said as he fixed the covers to cover him to.

       "Hey!" I heard Abel Yell as he opened my door at that moment I freaked thinking Chris was still in bed with me. That's when I noticed he wasn't it was just a pillow "Jeez Abel" I said rubbing my face from sleep. "Want to go to the carnival" he asked "What time is it" I answered "9:30 do you want to go or not, Ashonti coming" he said walking all the way into my room. "Yeah I will go, I'm gonna see if Victoria will come to Alright?" I asked. "Sure I like her she funny" he added finally leaving my room. I went to pick out some light jeans with a black cropped shirt and I threw my hair up in a ponytail. I grabbed my phone to check my messages to see if Chris said anything and to text Victoria.

Text Messages Start:

Chris: Hey baby girl I left early this morning it was about time I went back to my house before school starts up.

Unknown Number: Hey baby did you miss me

Unknown Number: I had to leave for a few days but baby girl I'm back to make you mine.