Chapter 35: Dance competition

A/N: I'm currently sitting in Spanish class and my Spanish teacher is telling us about this legend involving pink dolphins that take young girls to have their babies. so yeah kind of crazy. 

           I wake up before everyone else and step out the room and down the hall to the door that leads to an outside staircase. I place my coat over my night clothes as I took a deep breath when I hear the door behind my open. I turn to see it was Chris who seemed to be surprised to see me outside this early. "What are you doing up?" he asked me "I could ask you the same thing?" I say to him. "You first," he said walking over to where I was "I've never been able to handle nerves so well," I say softly. He looked at me "I'm nervous to babe" he said to me "You. nervous? you're the most confident guy I know besides Abel" I say looking at the highway in front of us. He leaned his back up against the railing with a laugh. "Both me and Abel are always nervous before a game. The team counts on him because he the quarterback he counts on me because I'm the tight end. I got to help clear the way" he says holding his hand straight out in front of him as he said that. "What does this have to do with dance?" I asked "Well one I'm a senior this is my last year in this dance class, you are counting on me to catch you and to be on beat correct?" he said looking at me. "Yeah but your a great dancer," I say "And so are you," he says to me as he turns to face the railing. 

          "I don't know I'm always nervous before a competition I have no clue why," I say looking at my hands.  "Tell me, little Teller, what do you normally do to let go of your nerves," he said looking at me "Call my dad or Abel, They talk me down"  I answered. "Call them," he said to me "They didn't answer," I said "What do you and Abel do before a game," I asked looking up to him. He gave me a smirk "Well sex is a good way to get rid of the nerves" he said leaning down towards me. I raised my brow at him "oh no way not tonight big guy" I say to him as I pat him on his shoulder. "oh so I'm big" he said licking his perfect lips I put my head in my hands. "Oh I know, why can't we have sex," he says looking at me.

             I peaked my eyes up at him "Because you wouldn't be able to walk straight the next morning" he said straightening himself up. I bury my head back into my hands laughing while hiding my blush. He hugged me from behind squeezing me and giving me kisses as I continued to laugh. "You nervous anymore?" he whispered in between kisses now that he points it out I wasn't. "No," I say with a smile "Good now let's go get some sleep come on beautiful," he said breaking away from the hug. He grabbed my hand and led me back down the hall to where our room was. 

          There we were in the lobby trying to make sure everyone had everything. There I was in a pair of leggings and one of Chris's football shirts with little Jane in my arms. Chris and Luca were trying to get all the boys in line and check to make sure they had everything that was on the list they needed. I and Jada checked our girl's gym bags before we left the room we were just trying to get them in line. Olivia and John walked out of the elevator with their suitcases and walked up to me and Jane. "Good morning girls," they said and I smiled "Good morning," I say replied. "Having trouble?" John asked "Kind of there all really excited and they just won't get in line"  I laughed. He laughed softly "good luck with them," he said as he went to the front desk. "Good luck to you all today," Olivia said to me before giving me a hug and leaving to go talk to Chris for a minute. 

         There we were in the dressing room for the girls and poor Jane was crying. "I want Chris" she cried more so I took her in my arms  "let's go get him," I say. As I open the dressing room door and begin to walk down the hall with a crying Jane on my waist I run into my grandparents with my brother and my dad. "Hey guys," I say to them before I knocked on the boys' dressing room "Hey Luca I need to see Chris please," I said and he nodded and went to get Chris. I put Jane down as I knelt down beside her "Chris is coming" I say. I fix her costume as Chris walked out of the dressing room and my family stood there. "What's wrong," he asked kneeling down beside me and her "she scared" I answered. "There is nothing to be scared of Jane, I and Ellie are right here," he said to her. That didn't stop her from crying "Hey Jane honey want to know a secret I'm scared to" I say to her causing her to look at me.

               "Yeah I have to trust Chris to not drop me," I say to her causing her to laugh a bit. "I think if we both can do it then we won't be scared anymore," I tell her and Chris just looked at me in amazement. He then got up and walked back into the dressing room but came right back holding something behind his back. "Jane close your eyes," he said to her and she did it that's when he pulled out a rose. "Open them," he said and she did as she looked at the rose her face grew into this big smile. I whipped her tear stained cheeks "This rose has magical powers it keeps you from being scared to hold it," he said as he handed it to her. "Do you feel scared anymore?" he asked and she said "no" with a big smile "See I told you". I just stared at him Wow this guy really is great with kids and is it hot in here or is it just me like WOW. Ellie stops thanking like this you're a junior you don't need a kid right now your to young. 

A/N: Hey guys another chapter part 2 coming soon. Let me know what you think!