Chapter 21: Mom left me everything

A/N: Enjoy.

         I wake up hearing noises from my living room but instead I throw my pillow over my face trying to go back to sleep. Until I hear my door creak open I Keep my face under my pillow until someone snatches the pillow from me reviling the lights coming in my room. "Wake up sleepy head" I heard frank say then I felt a hand on my back "Come on get up baby doll" said Chris. I picked my head up to find frank buy my curtains and Chris siting beside me on my bed. "What are you to doing here" I say with a groggy voice. "Victoria wants you and frank to meet you at her place." Chris spoke "I just came to pick you up" Frank spoke out. I sit up in the bed keeping me covered with a blanket because even though I had a shirt on I still had no pants on because I stole my dads shirt. "Her house or juices?" I asked frank "Hers she wants to clean out stuff" he said. I looked shocked it's been 2 days since she went and seen her dad and tomorrow the funeral for Momma LuAnn.  

        "Well I need to get ready SOOO get out the both of you please." I say and frank leaves but Chris sits there. "Babe" I say looking at him since he was staring at me "Mhm" he says. "Why are you staring at me?" I asked "Because you always look beautiful when you just wake up" he says. "Thanks" I say as I crawl past him to get off the bed thanking that my dad shirt is super long so he can't see anything. "Are you wearing your dads shirt?" he asked "Yeah I love wearing my dads shirt sometimes" I say going through my closet to find some clothes. Chris comes up behind me and lefts up my shirt revealing my hips just a little "Stop Chris" I say. "Oh no pants, I like this look" he says and I rolled my eyes. "Stop for real, I feel like someone watching us" I say and he backs off before leaving the room. 

        I got dressed (Outfit above ^) and then walked out of my room only to run into some guy who was walking out of the bathroom. "Excuse me" I say with a smile and let him go before me "Sorry" the boy said. I smiled "Sorry I don't know who you are really" I say "Oscar Cortez I play on the football team with Abel" he says. "Oh" I say and me and Oscar walk down the hall and into the kitchen where a bunch of other boys were. "Morning Ellery" Abel says hugging me "This some of the football team" he told me. "Well I'm going to Victoria's so uhm have fun" I say walking over to frank. Well that explains why Chris was here I thought as me and frank head out of the house. "I had no clue my brother was having all those people over" I say as we get in his car. "Well aren't you happy I came to get you" he said and I nodded happily.

         Me and frank walked into Victoria house seeing juice her and Ashonti in the living room. "Hey guys" me and frank said "Hey" they answered as we walked over to them. "So what's the plan here" Ashonti asked "Well see this is going to be my house now, because my dad in prison it was left to me and I'm almost 18. Mom left me everything since dads in jail. I talked to Sherriff and well as long as I have Juice her or someone from the club come buy once a day to make sure im good and living responsibly then I can leave her and not be sent off to my grandparents," Victoria told us. "That's cool you have your own house now" frank said "Yeah also a business if I want it and a car" she said. "You got left Cara Cara" Ashonti said "Yeah but i'm thinking about handing it over to one of the girls" Victoria said. "Why that's money" Frank said "Because its a porn business and I'm 17, I will still get money form it I just won't run it" Victoria said. 

      "Well what do you want us to get rid of" Juice asked "well we are all going in her room and packing everything but the pictures into boxes and putting them in the Attic." Victoria answered. "Are you sure you want to do that?" Ashonti asked "I can't keep staying at juices I mean I know juice loves having me over there but this is my home, I can't just walk past her room everyday looking at her stuff and hurting" Victoria answered. Juice walked over to her and rubbed her back "I'm not getting rid of her memory because I can't because she my mom, I'm not going to wear her clothes or watch her porn movies she directed or read her romance novels. I'm just going to put them in the Attic for when my dad comes home. He will have her stuff" Victoria said. "I get it my dad did that with my mom stuff if I ever want to know her I just go to a storage unit and look at her stuff" I added. 

       Frank and juice were clearing out her moms movie Ashonti was putting away the Romance novels. Me and Victoria were in her moms massive closet putting all her clothes and perfumes and extra stuff she kept stored away in the closet. "Hey look what I found" I say picking it up to show Victoria "These are you baby shoes" I say. "Looks like it, I didn't realize she kept them" she said as I handed her the picture frame that had three baby shoes in them. I watch her smile while she stares at them so I decided to give her a minute. I walked out of the closet and go over to frank and juice who were laughing making jokes. "Looks like you to are bonding over porno" I say "Well ... yeah" Frank answered "You can't judge us" juice added. I laughed for a moment when Victoria walks out of the closet and puts her baby shoes in a empty box. "It looks good in here glad to see we are almost done" Victoria said "Yep your mom has a lot of Romance books but I'm done" Ashonti said. 

        When we finished we all went down stairs and ordered some pizza for us. "The last day of spring break is tomorrow" frank said "Yep I'm not ready to go back" I say as my phone chimes. "Tomorrow my moms funeral" Victoria sighed out and Juice held her tightly. "Ashonti, Ellery can you guys stay with me tonight?" she asked "Yeah we can" I say as Ashonti adds "I will go home and get my clothes for tomorrow, Want to go to your house pick up your clothes? Ashonti asked me. "Yeah" I say as the door bell rings juice goes over and pays for the pizza then we sit down and eat. 

 I get in Ashonti car and decide to check my phone to se who texted me and also text my dad. 

Text Messages

Unknown Number:  You looked very beautiful this morning 

Unknown Number: You room looks very Cozy, Did you know I enjoy taking pictures to.

Read 7:00

Chris: How's everything going, Is Victoria good?

Chris: Are you home?

Me: No omw to grab some clothes tho, Victoria doing good.

Chris: Oh I swore I heard someone in your home thought you snuck in. 

Read 7:02

Text between Chris ends/Text with dad begins.

Me: Hey Dad is it okay if me and Ashonti stay with Victoria tonight?

Daddio: Yeah your bother having half of the football team staying at the house I don't want you in the house with a bunch of boys anyway.

Me: There stay the night? That's a lot of boys.

Daddio: Yep, I'm staying at the club tonight so I can help your grandma tomorrow before the funeral.

Read 7:04

Text messages end.

              I walk into the house to see all the boys standing around talking and listening to music like it was a party. I move my way through the crowd and down the hall to my room to find Oscar standing in it. "Uhm... Excuse me" I say "Oh sorry Ellery your brother told me to get blankets out of here" he said. "The blankets are in the closet in the hall not mine" I say "Oh I'm sorry Ellery  Nice pictures by the way" he say winking at me then walking out. I start putting the dress I was going to wear in my bag and then some make up in there when Chris walked in. "Hey where are you going?" Chris said "I'm staying at Victoria tonight" I say. "Good I hate to have you be here with all these horny boys." he say with laugh but I didn't really fine it funny. "What's wrong" he asked "I came in here to find Oscar looking in my closet" I say as he face turns red "I'm going to ..." he goes to say but I cut him off "Nothing your going to do nothing" I say. "Just make sure no one comes in here" I say "Yeah of course baby" he said kissing me then I leave.

The end

A/N: Mhm interesting I hope you Enjoyed!