Chapter 15: The beach

I woke up to some one kissing my lips "What" I say sleepily to see Chris smiling while he rubbed my back. "Why the ... Can't you stop kissing me you've kissed me like 2 times yesterday." I say and rolled over. "No wake up its 9:30 and the girls have something planed for you today." he said turning me over. I glared at him as Victoria and Ashonti come in "Awe how cute you to are" Victoria said and Ashonti took a picture. I get up and push Chris off the bed "your to close to early in the morning." I said to him and he laughed. "Abel wants you by the way Chris" Ashonti said as Chris got up. "What is the plan for the day" I asked the girls "We are getting breakfast with frank oh and juice." Victoria said. "Alright well then let me get ready" 

         We walked into the diner to see frank already siting in a booth "Where juice" I asked Victoria. "He is on his way" she said as we all went to sit beside frank. I slid in the sit beside frank and gave him a hug as Ashonti and Victoria sat across from us. "I needed some time with my girls, Even though all of you are talking to someone" he said with a laugh. "Oh don't worry frank you will find someone" Victoria said. "Thanks" he replied "There juice" Victoria said as she waved him over. "Hey guys" he said and hugged Victoria then me before pulling up a chair. Victoria introduced him to frank then Ashonti "Have I seen you before" Juice asked Ashonti. "No I don't think so" she answered "She is Abel girlfriend, You probably seen her on his phone" I say. "Oh yeah you are" he said surprised and we laughed. The lady came over and we ordered our food and drinks. 

        After eating  we walked out to the parking lot to our cars and juice motorcycle. He kept his arm around Victoria shoulders as we talked a little more in the parking lot. Soon juice had to leave and Victoria walked him over to his motorcycle since it was parked a little was a way from our cars. Me, Frank, and Ashonti watched from the car to see what will happen and there it goes he kissed her again. Frank whistled and Ashonti clapped me on the other hand "Go ahead Bestie!" I shouted. After he got on his bike and she was walking back over to us she flipped us all off because we embarrassed her. "What do we want to do next" Frank asked "I don't know" I said softly. "The beach" Ashonti suggested and we all nodded "Meet back at Ellie place and we all will just take one car" Frank said. "Sounds good to me" I said as frank got into his car and we got into Victoria's.

         I went inside my house with Victoria and Ashonti they were making sandwiches for us and picking chips with drinks in a cooler.  I went down the hall to my room to pick out a bathing suit when I ran into Chris walking out of the bathroom. "Hey" he said with a smile "hi" I said walking past him to get to my room. "Come on baby what are you doing." he asked as he went to my room with me. "I'm trying to find my bathing suit" I answered him as I went into my dresser "Why". "We are going to the beach" I answered him finding a bikini "Oh really" he asked. "Yes Now will please get out so I can get change"  I asked "no" he said. I looked at him weird "I want to watch" he said and I laughed "Hell no" I say pushing him out of my room. I finally walked out in my bikini top and some short over my bottoms I opened my room door to find Chris waiting for me. I leaned against the wall as he starred at me up and down "What Chris" I asked him mainly because I wanted him to stop staring at me. "You look amazing" he said leaning down towards me I back up to the wall even more. He placed his hands on my cheek and then kissing me deeply. I didn't break away from the kiss until I heard the side door open and I hit his chest "What" he chuckled out. "I don't want Abel to find out alright Chris he will be mad" I answered "Alright so we keep this a secret" he said. I nodded then headed towards the kitchen where my friends were.

        Frank finds a place to park then we get the cooler and towels out to find us a spot to sit. "This is a nice spot don't you think" Ashonti asked  "Yes" frank said so we placed our stuff down. I laid on the beach trying to get a tan smiling happily as Victoria and frank played in the water. I looked over to see Ashonti drawing  "Hey what are you drawing" I asked her. "The waves" she simply responded "Let me see when you finished" I asked her and she nodded. I closed my eyes and just relaxed until I felt someone grab my arm then another grab my feet. I opened my eyes and try to pull away until I realized what was happening. Victoria and frank were carrying me to the water "No Guys please don't" I say. They did not listen "1. 2. 3" frank counted and then they let go. I came up from the water pushing my hair out of my face "That was totally messed up you guys" I laughed. "you will be a okay" frank stated giving Victoria a high five as I shake my head laughing. 

        We finally convinced Ashonti to get in the water with us it took some time but she finally put away the art stuff. I climbed on top of frank shoulders while Victoria climbed on Ashanti's. We grabbed each other arm trying to push one another off. "Come on Ellery push harder" frank said "Ellie don't listen to him Ashonti responded with a laugh. "He's my partner" I say "And I want to win" Victoria said pushing me back hard. I lost my balance on frank shoulder and fell into the water. Ashonti and Victoria helped us out of the water not to long after that we decided it was time to head back home. 

           They dropped me off at my house it was about 8 at night my dad was home and Chris was still here. I opened the door "Hey darling your home just in time for dinner" my dad said as I walked into the living room. "Smells good dad, I'm just going to go get out of my bathing suit" I told him as I headed off to my room. In a few minutes I came back to see Abel, Chris and my dad at the table eating. "So Ellie baby how was your trip to the beach" my dad asked "It was good I got sun burn on my shoulders though" I responded. "We will go get that stuff from your grandma's in the morning to help with the sun burn" he told me as we ate. "Oh yeah dad check this photos out of them at the beach" Abel said handing my dad the phone. "Where did you get those?" I asked "My girlfriend" he answered. "Oh yeah" I said finishing up my food as they all looked at the pictures. 

           "Is that Frank?" my dad asked and I went to go see the photo "Yes" I answered. "Why were you on top of him?" my dad asked. I noticed Chris staring at me waiting for the answer "it was for a game we were playing that's all" I said taking up there plates. I was washing dishes when Chris came up to me and started drying the dishes. "Thanks" I said "Oh I don't get a Chris I don't need your help" he said with a laugh.  "No not today" I said with a smile and went back to doing the dishes. "You and frank is that someone I have to worry about" he finally asked at a whisper "No never" I responded. 

              I went into my room slipped on a tank top and shorts to sleep in I knew the spaghetti straps wouldn't bother my sun burn so bad. I laid on my bed and went threw my phone before falling asleep only to be woken up at 2 in the morning. "Chris?" I asked "Shh, It' just me" he said crawling in bed with me. "what are you doing?" I asked confused as he laid beside me "You were making noises in your sleep" he told me. "oh" I say as he pulled me closer to him "I thought this might help" he said and kissed my forehead. Damn maybe he has changed ... 

The end 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed