Chapter 19: Luann Dulaney

A/N: This chapter will be another chapter in Victoria point of view mostly. Enjoy

Victoria P.O.V

       I pace the floor of the living room with the phone to my ear Ellery and Ashonti where siting on the couch. "She still isn't answering?" Ashonti asked me "No I have been calling her since 8 this morning.". "Did she come home last night" Ellery asked "I got home so late last night I just went to bed when I woke up to see what she wanted to do for breakfast she wasn't home, Her bed was the same as it was yesterday." I said. "She said the girls needed her last night right?" Ashonti asked "Yeah but she texted before I left the carnival that she was on the way home" I replied. "Come on mom answer" I say as I keep recalling her and pacing the floor "What if something wrong" I say looking at them. 

       "Come sit down" Ellery said to me "No I can't sit down not right now" I replied. Ellery walks over to me places her arm around me and brings me to the couch. "Maybe the girls had another problem this morning and she was in a rush to leave." Ashonti said. "Today we were supposed to go see my dad she had a special outfit to wear and everything," I said. "You want me to see if its still in her closet?" Ellery asked and I nodded. I watched Ellery go up stairs to my mom room, I sat there hoping my mom just had something to do and her phone died. "Maybe your right Ashonti my mom business was being challenged by another business she just probably went to handle that" I said. I watched Ellery walked down the stairs "It's still in her closet ... in the plastic" Ellery said looking down. 

Ellery P.O.V

      I watched Victoria head fall in her hands "We need to go to my mom work" She said standing up. I looked at Ashonti then at Victoria "Are you sure?" Ashonti asked. "My mom there and I need to bring her favorite outfit" Victoria said walking up the stairs. "What if her mom isn't there ... they found a body this morning" Ashonti whispered. "Do you think it's her" I asked looking at Ashonti "Its a high possibility that road leads from her work to here" she said as a knock came to the door. I take a deep breathe and go to open the door "Hey sweetie where is Victoria" my grandma said. I looked past her to see the cop Unser "grandma what's happening?". "They need her to come identify the body," my grandma told me "How do you ask a 17 year old to do that" I say to my grandma. "I would do it but they need the next of kin to" she told me as Victoria walked down the stairs.

       "Hey Mrs. Teller, " Victoria said as she walked to the door "Hey sweetie I need you to come with us". "Well I need to take this to my mom" Victoria replied "Come take a sit baby" my grandma said as she walked into the house. I watched my grandma take Victoria hand as they sat on the couch together. Me and Ashonti stood against the wall "I want to tell you something but I have no clue on how to do it" my grandma told her. "Just say it that's the best thing to do right?" Victoria asked looking at me and Ashonti. "Right" Ashonti replied Gemma nodded and sighed softly "Baby I'm sorry but Sherriff Unser needs you to go identify a body" Victoria looked confused for a moment "A body? me? Why?" she questioned looking at Gemma with her sad blue eyes. Gemma looks down biting her lip taking a moment regretting what she was about to say "Because Honey we think it's your mother" 

Victoria P.O.V.

     "My mom? No my mom at work at her work Mrs. Teller" I say snapping my hands away from hers. She took a deep breathe before saying "The road they found her on was the road your mother takes from here to her work everyday.". "She is not the only that takes that road" I say standing up turning towards the door. "Victoria where are you going?" Ashonti asked "Outside I need some air" I said opening the door. I noticed the Sherriff out there so I stumped over to him "What did she look like?" I asked him "like your mom" he answered. "No you don't get to tell me that, you describe her" I said to him. "She has blonde hair and has a tattoo on her shoulder" he said as Gemma, Ellery and Ashonti walked out of the house. I took a deep breathe "My mom is fine I will go to see the poor woman, because I believe it's not" I spoke out looking at my friends. 

        We stood outside the morgue waiting for the doctor to come get me and Gemma. I didn't want to do it alone, Gemma was my mom best friend and she is a lot stronger then me. "There still a chance it's not her right please tell me there is a chance that it's not her" I said to the Sherriff. "Yes their is still a chance" he said looking at me then looking down I reached for Ellery and Ashonti hand. The doctor walks out "Who will be identifying the body" he said "Gemma Teller and Victoria Delaney" Gemma spoke out. "look for birthmarks or Tattoo that she has it will be a lot easier to identify" he said to us.  I looked at Gemma scared by what he said she walked over to me and grabbed my hand "You ready?" she asked. "If I wait much longer I will never do it" I say before we walk in.

Ellery P.O.V. 

Text Messages:

Daddio : Baby girl me and juice are on our way 

Unknown Number: You think I'm playing text me now.

Chris: Hey what's going on? do you need me?

Text Messages end

         I took a deep breathe and slid down the wall with Ashonti at my side "Abel on his way" she said. "My dad and juice are to" I say putting my head on her shoulder "What do we do if it is Momma Luann" Ashonti said. "We do what we can to help Victoria" I say biting my lip as juice and my dad runs down the hall to us. "Is she in there?" juice asked out of breathe as me and Ashonti got off the floor. I stood up hugging my dad instantly "Is it her do you know did you go to the shop" I asked him panicked."Where's your grandma" Jax asked me ignoring what I asked "In there with her and Unser" I say. The door flew open and someone ran out of it we all stood there for a moment. Gemma walked out looking at me and Ashonti "It's her, It's Luann" she said. 

Victoria P.O.V

          I ran out of the room down the hall and eventually out of the hospital I kept running until I ran into someone. "Victoria?" Abel said holding my arms "Let go of me" I manage to speak out through tears. My legs felt weak my chest hurt my heart felt like it was going to fly out of my body. I fell to the ground crying when I felt someone hugging me from behind it was Ellery and Ashonti. "It was her it was my mom" I say my voice shacking "We know" Ashonti voice breaking. "she was beat to death with a bat who does something like that" I said "I'm sorry" Ellery told me squeezing me tighter. "Victoria I know this is a lot to do right now but the cop needs to ask you some questions" Jax said bending down to me. "I can't, I CAN"T" I yelled crying more. "Let's take you home" juice said bending down to me. "No!" I said I didn't want go home I wasn't ready to be in that house with out her. 

      Juice carried me into his house and laid me onto his bed "this is not how I wanted you to end up in my bed" juice told me as he covered me with blankets. I knew he was just trying to make me laugh but I just didn't. "Sorry to soon for jokes" he said as he sits down beside me and rubs my back. "you can stay here until your ready to go back there, I don't mind" he said as he kissed my forehead. It's just a dream I'm going to wake up in my actual bed tomorrow and my mom she will be down stairs in her perfect outfit drinking coffee I thought. It's just a dream. 

The end

A/N: Such a sad story. I do not own anything expect a few characters.