"Ah there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you today. Seemed like you had vanished into thin air." Dodger frowned as she remained still, her eyes sparkling in the night.

"Hey, are you okay?"he said carefully. She smiled "of course I am, why wouldn't I be?"

Felix shifted uncomfortably and nodded.

"Where is Pan?"she said.

"He's gone to the Enchanted forest today. Had some business with someone.

"Doed he, now? ...I guess that's a good thing for him.
Anyway, there is something I need to ask you.

"What is it?

"I hope I can trust you on this Felix. "

"Of course.

"Very well. You wouldn't happen to know where Pan keeps his very precious items. Books and others...?

"...why would you want to know??

"Out of curiosity."she retorted and Felix eyed her curiously.

"Olivia something is wrong , what is it?

"There are a few things but first, tell me.

"Olivia look, I wish I could tell you but that's a secret for Pan to tell you.

"Is it?.....
     Well then, thank you for being so honest with me."she said lightly and he frowned, confused at her attitude.
She began pacing before him

"Then let me be honest with you too. "

She stopped and faced him, smiling. Vines suddenly came out of the soil, grabbed onto Felix and tackled him against the nearest tree. The roots circled around his limbs and his whole body, making it impossible for him to move.

"Olivia what the hell?! "He yelled and she replied.

"What? Did you really think I would just be okay now?? Did you really think I would just, 'forgive' you and we'd be best friends again. Tt tt tt. That's not how it works you know that. You pretended to be all nice and caring when actually you were plotting my death!

"You said you had forgiven me!

"Felix dear, do you really think I actually meant it?? Do you actually believe I would forgive you?"
She chuckled "you're actually dumber than I thought. It is quite funny actually.  I think I deserve an oscar for best actress of the year. I might just tell you anyway now. The truth. "

She strode closer to him and said in a low voice.

"I loathe you, Felix. Just like I hate Pan with all my being. "

She stepped back and paced before him.

"So now that you asked the right questions, I'll give you the right answers. Yes, I am looking for that book of dark magic someone left on the island and he took. It is my property. I want it back! And I will.

Then I will make you pay. All of you. "

Dodger opened wide eyes, and went pale. Olivia went on, not bothered by Felix's crestfallen expression.

"You might as well help me in the task, because when I'm done with the first task,... I'm coming for you. And then for Pan."she said darkly.

".....why.. why would you tell me this? I could just tell Pan now."he said slowly, gulping. Olivia threw her head back, laughing and then her eyes pierced through his.

"Oh but you won't. Will you Felix? Not when I have something in my power to break you.

"What are you talking about?"