Back in Black.

Sergei sat beside his brother as the man watched his not-quite-yet boyfriend dance on the stage, Malaki absorbed in Lucas' movements and Sergei rolled his eyes, starting to look around to see if he could see his boyfriend Elio. 

What he saw instead was a very familiar face. Too familiar for comfort. His hair had been cropped short and he wasn't in a military uniform nor was he covered in blood but it was him. He caught Sergei's eye and grinned, crooking a finger before slipping out of the club. 

"You alright Sergei?" Malaki asked and Sergei nodded, standing up slowly,

"I need some fresh air...I'll return shortly" 

Malaki shrugged and went back to watching Lucas, Sergei following the man out back. Closing the door and looking around, he was almost immediately flung against the opposite wall, a man pinning him to it and if Sergei's heart could have stopped, it would have. 

The man grinned at him, dark eyes boring into his and Sergei gulped before the man spoke, 

"What's the matter? Don't recognize me?" 

"What are you doing here Klaus" Sergei asked and Klaus shrugged, releasing the man and stepping back, 

"Figured I'd like a change of scenery and where better than this quaint little town" 

"Leave" Sergei half hissed, Klaus stopping and turning back to him, grinning to bare sharp, long teeth, 

"Leave? Is that how you treat old friends?" 

"You aren't my friend" Sergei said, focusing on making his voice not waver, "you were never our friend" 

Klaus pouted, "You know, I'm hurt by that...truly I am...I've changed you know" 

"I doubt it" Sergei hissed, "why are you here?!" 

Klaus' eyes grew dark, his lips curling into what resembled more a snarl than a smile, "I want to play a game...I'll play with you, Maladick and those pretty little friends of yours" 

Sergei's eyes grew wide in shock, Klaus chuckled, 

"Yea I bet you didn't know I knew about them...better watch yourself Sergei...don't want a repeat of your time in the war...I'll see you soon". 

Klaus howled with laughter and was gone before Sergei could have blinked. The vampire heading back inside the club, hands shaking.