Voices.

The doctor walked into the room, looking at his clipboard and then at his patient. Christopher Cerulli or as he preferred to be called, Chris Motionless. The man had been restrained to a straight jacket despite not being violent in the slightest, he had insisted upon it after the hospital had taken his gloves. 

"Chris?" 

The man looked up, not saying a word but watching as the doctor moved to sit in front of him, following the man with dark eyes with darker circles around them, almost like permanent makeup. 

"Hello Chris" 

No answer. The doctor sighed, 

"Look, the longer you resist, the longer you're here" 

"I have told you multiple times" Chris finally said, "I am pestilence, I am not delusional, I am a danger to others if you don't give me my gloves back" 

The doctor sighed, "Chris you seem a smart man, we can suggest-" 

"If you suggest electroshock therapy, I will kill you" 

"Is that a threat?" 

"A promise" Chris said, his lips pressed into a tight line and the doctor swallowed at the hollow yet fiery look in Chris's eyes. 

Deciding to prove the man wrong, the doctor went over and released Chris from the straight jacket, Chris rubbing his wrists and staring at the doctor, cutting him off before he could speak, 

"I suppose this is where you tell me to touch you, so that you are proved right and I'm wrong" 

"...I suppose so" 

"As you wish" Chris said, grabbing onto the mans wrist with an iron grip and the man gasped at the red hot feeling washing over his whole body and he stared as a spiderweb pattern of black ran up his arm and spread to the rest of his body, he started to sweat and he felt a lump grow on his neck and he fell to the ground, gasping for breath as Chris stared at him. Perfectly unbothered.

Chris stood, brushing himself down and stepping over the doctors body, opening the door and looking back at him, 

"If you live, I suggest listening to your patients a bit before permanently causing damage, not all of them are mad" 

With that, Chris left the room, walking down the hall. Fully intent on finding his things and then leaving. He didn't mind how many he had to kill to escape. He was long done trying to convince people he wasn't a monster. 

If he couldn't beat em, he may as well give them what they wanted.