Fine and Dandy.

Brendon ran through the corridors of the rather large house, his lungs would be burning if it hadn't been for him being undead. He had run from where he had left the car all the way to the dandies house.

Brendon knocked on a heavy dark oak door before the light and playful voice told him to enter, Brendon entering the room and looking at the man behind the desk.

Fairly tall and rather thin, dressed in a white suit and a bowler hat on covering his long dark hair. A pair of fangs peeked from his upper lip and when the man spotted Brendon a curled grin spread across his face. A curled, impure and excited grin that spelled trouble.

"Ah Brendon, welcome back!" The man said, standing up and gesturing for the other to sit, "how're you? More importantly, how'd it go?"

"Good sir" Brendon said with a nod as he sat down, "The subjects been taken out"

"Good" William said and his smile only grew, eyes sparkling maniacally before Brendon bit his lip,

"And um...Travis has made his return sir"

"Travis....?"

"McCoy sir"

The man hummed, pursing his lips unamused before he smiled, "the Collins brothers? That young boy?"

"Still alive and well sir" Brendon said, "Malo seems to have gotten himself a partner who's connected to Travie"

"How unfortunate for all of them" The man said with a fake pout and then waved his hand dismissively, "Kill them all. Bring me their hearts"

"Of course sir" Brendon said and the man gestured, the younger vampire leaving the room and leaving William to sit back in his chair and stare at the photograph on his desk. Grinning to himself as he leaned back.

William would finally kill those Collins, didn't matter how many people he needed to take out in the meantime. They'd just be unfortunate victims.

It would all turn out to be fine and dandy.