Snake tongued demon.

Diana looked down at her baby, the young boy being asleep in her arms and she sighed softly, looking at her husband.

"Are you sure we're doing the right thing?" She asked and Gregory nodded,

"Of course my love, Kurt will be protected"

"Still...offering his soul to a greater demon-"

"Do you not wish our child safe?"

Diana looked down at her baby again, his tiny hands clinging onto her shirt and she whispered softly, "I do...".

The ritual had been difficult but Gregory had managed it, the demon looking around the room before settling eyes on Kurt, smiling.

"I assume I'm here for this young gentleman" It purred and Diana couldn't help but hold her baby tighter to her chest, Gregory however nodded,

"Yes, we wish him to have protection, power"

"I can easily grant that" The demon said, leaning on his cane, "but what, pray tell, will you give me in return?"

"In return for his protection and his power, we give you his soul".

Diana looked at Gregory infuriated, hissing at her husband,

"That was not the deal!"

Gregory simply glared at his wife, looking back at the demon who seemed gleeful,

"You realize he'd be one of us?"

"We realize fully"

"Very well...it's done" The demon said and with a tap of his cane, was gone. A loud wailing filled the room and Diana looked down at her baby only to scream.

Kurt's tongue had been split down the middle, resembling a snakes and his eyes had become a yellowish red colour, Diana slapped a hand over her mouth and let out a sob.

"It's alright my darling" Gregory tried to soothe, "This is the price he must pay for power and safety"

"The price you made him pay you mean" Diana growled at her husband and she stormed off with her baby, looking down at him through tears,

"I'm so sorry my little one" she whispered, "Mamas sorry"

Kurt looked up at his mother and cooed, Diana smiling, her son may have been a demon now but she could tell he would always have a heart of gold.