The devil may care.

The two boys walked down the street, moonlight shining overhead as the two quietly talked. Turning down a darkened street, three men appeared in front of them.

The darker haired one, Lance, raised an eyebrow, "can we help you?"

"Yeah, give us your shit pretty boys"

"Sorry to say this, we don't have money"

One of the men growled, "Cut the shit, you definitely have some fuckin money now hand it over"

The sandy haired of of the pair, Hannibal, looked rather bored by the occurrences and repeated again, "Again, we don't have money"

"Shut the fuck up you little fag, we're talking to your...whatever the fuck he is"

"Don't talk to him like that" Lance snapped and the man punched him in the face, the dark haired boy stumbling back and Hannibal reached out to his brother, wiping his finger against Lances lip and raising his right eyebrow when he noticed a drop of blood against his finger.

"Hm...." Hannibal hummed and Raised a hand, snapping his fingers and the one who had punched his brother exploded. Guts and blood flying everywhere, mostly on his companions and Hannibal looked down, wrinkling his nose.

"Great, it got on my shoes. Come on Lance, Dad will be worried"

Lance nodded, followed his brother and the two walked off, leaving the two remaining men to watch them go, mouths wide open.