"I don't think my drive can take much more," Zane makes out looking at his heart.

"Are we not to make it!?" shouts Jay looking back at Zane.

"I am a ninja. I can take as long as much-" I cut Zane off right there. "Zane, you are a vital member of our team. There is no way we are going to lose you."

"We can use our elemental powers to drop down, but we can't make it to Ninjago City that fast on foot," states Lloyd as he directed the rocket ship.

"You Ninja can take your vehicles. Y/n, yours is not ready-"

"It's alright, Pixel. She can ride mine," answers Lloyd.

A small amount of heat overcame my face, 'that's so nice of him.'

"Good to know. Once you reach the surface, they will be there," Nya says through the speakers.

"Ready?"

"Yes!"

Zane unplugs the wire from the heart and the ship quickly shuts down. Cole pushes open the hatch from above and oxygen overcomes us.

One by one we left the rocket ship to let it crash and burn. We used our elemental powers to fly down to the surface.

The oxygen felt amazing as it trailed through my lungs. My eyes watched as all of us drove closer and closer to the ground.

My eyes look around for Lloyd, and the boy was right beside me. His hand held out for me to grab, I took it and the warmth went from my fingertips to my entire body.

Kai and Jay entered their vehicles first, then Zane and Cole. Then Lloyd and me.

My arms wrapped around his waist squeezing it as I looked forward. Ninjago city was built like a wall. Buildings rising swiftly as Jay, Cole, and Nya flew to get over the buildings.

"Y/n, lean into me. We have to break in," Lloyd asks.

I do as he says, leaning my body closer to his back. Pressed against his, my arms hugged him tighter. To give him a sign that I am listening to. Shutting my eyes bracing for impact.

'This is so comfy... his warmth... a sweet strawberry smell...'

The glass shatters as we crash through it. The tires running over the glass pieces. As I was hit with something emotionally.

'I like Lloyd. I do like him.'

My eyes open looking up at Lloyd. 'I do.'

I didn't realize that we arrived in front of the Overlords' steps. "We have to go to the temple!" shouts Lloyd jumping off his bike and I follow in his steps.

'I have to focus on. Ninjago city is in our hands.'

I jump over the car that the Overlord was sucking in. With the Overlord and the golden weapons, he's so strong.

Our feet taking us as fast as they can up the path to the temple. The doors open by Cyrus Brog and Pixel, they asked or demanded that we came to the temple. Cyrus Brog said there was a weapon there for us to use to defeat the over.

My last amount of energy gets me through the door. I place my hands on my knees catching my breath as I heard the doors close behind me. "And now... We are safe for a bit," Cyrus Brog announces after he presses a button.

My eyes peeked out the windows as I stretched my body. A blueish greyish shield appeared around the temple taking the attacks from the Nindriods and the Overlord.

I quickly make my way to the metal box everyone was gathering around. "We've had to keep this hidden because of how dangerous this is. We didn't want this getting into the wrong hands."