"I know it was. For you. My legs hurt for days after that"

"I know, I wish I was sorry but you knew I wouldn't be able to let you out until the end of the day"

"That was so mean" I complained "you're actually so mean about sex, it's either you're horny or it's not happening"

"As it should be"

"But I'm always horny so joke's on you"

"You're definitely not horny enough to go to dinner without your panties" she murmured and caressed my waist, sending chills through my warm body "are you?"

"No" I laughed

"What if I promised you car sex?"

"You wouldn't make a promise like that" I challenged her "where's this sudden interest in going commando come from?"

"I saw your tits and it inspired me" she said

"Anyway, back to fucking around"

"Not until the panties come off and stay off" she said and I rolled my eyes

"No fun for you then"

"Fine" she said and I kissed her while she pretended to be mad at me

"Don't be mad, let me make it up to you"

"I'm too upset" she said

"Does that happen when perverts don't get what they want or is it just you?"

"It's a pervert thing"

"I thought so"

"We'd best get going" she said

"But I just took my dress off"

"I know, that was sexy" she said and I blushed "you can do that again if you feel obliged later"

"It depends on how well this dinner goes"

"It'll go great, something tells me that me and your family have a lot in common"

"You both hate me, so yeah"

"I don't hate you. I just dislike you" she said and I rolled my eyes

"You're so annoying, I hate you"

"You're more annoying"

"No you are"

"No you are"

~

"Now remember, what are your views on everything but lesbians and gays?"

"Right wing" she said and I nodded as we entered my father's restaurant. My whole family was there and they quietened down when I arrived.

"Hey everyone, this is Kendall. Kendall, this is my mom, dad, brothers and Jamie"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kendall" she said and confidently shook hands with my parents

"When my daughter told me she was dating Kendall Jenner, I didn't think she meant it" he laughed

"Of course she did Mr y/l/n, only the best woman will do" she smiled

"Please, call me Mike" he said "y/n, I'm annoyed you didn't introduce me to your girlfriend sooner"

"She's my fiancé" I muttered and he looked like he was going to cry

"You're getting married?"

"Yeah" I nodded

"To Kendall?"

"Yes" I said

"Congratulations" he whispered "praise the lesbians, my daughter's life isn't going down the gutter anymore. Now Kendall, I would give you the dad talk where I try to scare you out of doing anything bad but I'm sure y/n has told you everything you need to know"

"I hope so" she said. It was making me laugh because she was a few inches taller than him and he was trying to seem all manly in front of her but she had to avert her gaze slightly downward to make eye contact with him. When we'd all settled down and ordered our food, Kendall was seemingly getting along with my family better than me, Mike came to speak to us.

"Hey" he said

"Hey Mike" I said and hugged him "Kenny, this is my favourite brother Mike and he should be yours too"

"He already is, what's up gay brother?" She asked and gave him a high five. They were sat across the table from us while we started to drink and while we were talking Kendall put her hand on my upper thigh where my dress ended and my bare skin began, slowly tracing little patterns on my leg with her finger. I felt my leg shake under her touch and she glanced at me with an entertained look.

"Stop" I whispered so only she could hear and she placed her hand on my thigh.

"So how long have you two been together?" She asked and smoothly slid her hand onto my inner thigh. I tried my best not to react, but it was very hard when she was acting like that. I let out a small cough to cover up a whine I let slip from my lips, and she chuckled "have you got a cold?"

"No" I said and she dug her nails into my thigh "I don't know, maybe?"

"Poor thing, maybe we'll have to get you home a little earlier than we thought"

"Maybe" I sighed, catching on to what she was doing. We had a lengthy conversation with my brother and his fiancé, then as soon as she got the chance to speak to me quietly she put her mouth right next to my ear.

"Give them to me" she whispered and I shivered "I'll keep them safe, don't worry"

"You're gonna get me into such big trouble"

"No I'm not, but you're gonna get yourself into trouble if you don't"

"What sort of trouble?"

"Not the sort of trouble you enjoy" she said and kissed my cheek. Her tone and expression made it sound like she was talking about something so pure and loving, but the sort of things she'd say in that voice would shock me "it's more my kind of thing"

"Well now I know it's kinky" I said and she laughed softly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear "what?"

"You know me so well" she breathed and possessively put her hand on my thigh when a waiter walked by and looked at me

"What are you up to?"

"Being a good protective fiancé" she said "you should learn to appreciate it more"

"I do, just not in front of my family"

"No one can see" she said

"You don't know that" I blushed when we made eye contact

"You're so horny, just admit it" she said and I blushed even harder "car later?"

"For sure" I murmured under my breath. I just hoped I'd be able to keep it under wraps that she was feeling me up under the table.