✧ JOHNNY'S COMMUNICATION CENTER ✧

Start from the beginning

F: [Fai laughed at Mark's reactions] Sorry he does all of our reactions.

I: I can tell

>Cut (they practiced how to stich and are now ready to create their passports)

I: okay let's do it for real now.

M: Every time we're going to go to Incheon airport we'll be having these, this is crazy.

>Cut

I: So Mark is going to do Johnny's, Johnny will do Mark and Fai will do her own, yes?

J: Yes.

I: So Before you guys came, I heard you want to engrave some initials in..like J♡M.

J: [Mark and Fai burst out laughing] That was meant to be a secret!

M: My girlfriend is right next to me, we can't have that. Suddenly I feel unmotivated to do this.

F: This is amazing, the world rules in wonderful ways.

M: I don't know if we're going to do that.

F: Nooooo..You guys should it'll be so funny.

I: What do you want engraved into your passport Fai?

F: I think I'll have 18/04/2016 engraved.

>Cut

J: We're having a little coffee break right now.

F: [Points at a bag making sure her arm is covering Mark.] Woah look at that bag.

M: [He laughs doing the same] Look at that bag. [She glared at him causing him to laugh] You're so cute.

J: Third-wheeling, I am third-wheeling.

F: So what colour did you choose for the thing?

J: I chose pink because that's a color of my phone and I just wanted him to remember me every time he looked at his passport wallet

M: And it's the colour of the year... So I've heard.

J: Wait really? I didn't know that.

M: You told me! Anyways, I chose red, because I don't know.. he kind of looks good in red

J: Liar! Tell the truth

M: No, really really

J: Oh, really?

M: Yeah. Anyways... You Felicity?

F: I chose Yellow, no explanations needed. About the name you guys are doing... Not going to lie I sort of feel left out.

M: Okay like honestly I wanted to put your name on mine, but I knew that Johnny would scream that he's third-wheeling. So when my manager told me separately that according to what JOHNNY said..He's thinking of having 'J♡M' initialed in the passport wallet and I was like.. 'Alright, well I'll just follow his lead' and You know I just ended up doing 'M♡J'

F: Right whatever, you can blame Johnny.

M: That is exactly what I'm doing. So guys.. I think our three minutes are up. The break ended and we'll never talk about this again.

>Cut [They're now sowing their passport covers]

I: Fai you're dating Mark right?

F: Yes.

I: That must be a lot of work.

F: Eh kind of, but we balance each other's lives well. He's really kind.

J: Mark isn't romantic though.

M: What is he even saying! I am romantic, right?

F: Umm, you've actually gotten better. Like in the beginning, he wasn't romantic, but now he's pretty romantic when he wants to be.

M: People who say I'm not romantic are just speculating, there is literal proof out there that I am actually a very romantic guy.

F: You're pushing it.

>Cut

J: So we finished it... here are our Passport wallets.

F: We should have a ceremony where you two give it to each other.

M: We should, Felicity you're in charge of the music

F: Dundundun, dundundunnn dundundun [Fai said as Mark and Johnny exchanged their passport wallets]

M: I don't even want to open it. [Mark ended up opening the cover and burst out laughing.]

>Cut

J: This is the end, our first arts & crafts video. I think we did pretty good.

F: I guess, I'm never doing this again though.

M: I am, this was lots of fun.

F: Yeah because no offence to Johnny, but I made it fun.

J: Right... Thank's for watching Joh-fam!