Kabanata 77

Ford's POV

Tracy... She is Terresita Ponzano, the daughter of Mr. Theo and Mayumi Ponzano who are the most influencial in business field during their time before us Tans. They were killed by my parents, and their daughter take her revenge.

Lauro, a man who helped her is the one that raped Kuya Freed's mother.

They killed more than 15 children and 3 nuns in an orphanage, hurt my girlfriend and killed my parents.

And now that her plan is done, she died, they died.

Together with her death is my mom and dad's. They already left me. After that incident, akala ko mabubuhay pa sila pero mali ako. They really left me. And it caused a lot of heartaches. A lot.

Nagtanim ako ng galit sa kanila, at akala ko, kahit mawala sila ay hindi ako masasaktan pero hindi. It really hurts as you see your parents being killed in front of you. Now I feel the same thing that Tracy felt through the years.

Pero hindi naman na maibabalik ang buhay nila.

And until now, hindi pa rin nagigising si kuya Freed. He got three shots in his shoulders. Kaya hanggang ngayon, labis pa rin ang pag aalala ko para sa kanya.

But, I think he's happy. Because he already found who abused his mother. That man is now dead. Though its a very wrong type of revenge, he got his revenge for his mom.

Days after the incident, everything went clear. And the justice, is already given. With that, I know that all of them will now really rest in peace. Because the masterminds were already dead.

Matapos kong gumaling, agad na binisita namin ang lugar kung saan namin inilagay ang mga na cremate na katawan nina sister.

After, we visited mama Allicia's grave. At doon ay nagpaiwan si papa. Kami naman, binisita namin ang puntod nina mom at dad, together with our children.

And seeing their names on the ground crushes my heart. Until now, hindi pa rin mawala ang sakit na nararamdaman ko.

Ni hindi ko pa nga sila nakakasamang dalawa, kahit na magpunta lang sa isang park para mamasyal. I didnt experienced how would it feel if you are with your parents in every memorable days in your life. Never.

But, this is life. This is my destiny. This is what has written in my palm. Kahit na ano pa ang gawin ko, hindi ko na mapapalitan kung anong kapalaran ang naghihintay sa akin.

Kaya kahit masakit, I will try to be happy, again. May pamilya pa ako. I have my wife and children that will need me. Nandito pa sina grandma at kuya. At may mga kaibigan pa akong nagmamahal sa akin.

I must continue my life and be happy. Because I know they will always love and guide me.

Then I feel someone hold my hand, and it made me smile because it's my wife.

"Let's go." I said, and my wife nodded. Kinarga ko si Gigi, and she's carrying baby Faye.

Now, that this happened in my life, I learned that every day is important, and every blink of an eye is special. But those cant just be controlled. Its not just like an alarm clock that you can set all the time.

Kaya ngayon, I will always love my family. Because they are the most valuable thing that I have now. Ang lahat ng hindi ko nagawa kasama ng mga magulang ko ay gagawin ko ngayon kasama ng pamilya ko.