Chapter Eight

Jamal's POV
"Sweetheart... are You feeling better?" I asked again but she won't even smile for me...
She thinks I tricked her yesterday because instead of a normal dental check up... they had to remove a tooth... now it's Saturday morning and she won't even eat breakfast and I really need to get to work... yes I'm a workaholic...

"Sweety what can I do to help? Please tell me... I'll do anything.." I pleaded and she turned a little

"Anything?" She asked

"Anything my princess..."

"Play tea party with me today..." she said hopeful and it kills me to say no to her..

"I would love to Leena but I have a very important meeting in two hours.. how about when I come back?" I bargained and her eyes fell

I felt a sting in My heart.. I stood up and walked to the balcony and called Leila.. I need to cancel, Leena is more important than any damn meeting..

"Hello? Good morning sir..." I heard her sweet raspy voice... was she sleeping? That's the sexiest morning voice I have ever heard. Shit

"Uh morning Ms Leila I'm sorry for calling this early, can you please reschedule the meeting till Monday?" I asked trying to shake away the thoughts of her in bed...

"I don't think that's possible sir, their flight back is tomorrow morning... is something wrong?" She asked.. she's concerned?

"It's just Leena isn't feeling too good, she removed a tooth yesterday and I can't leave her because her nanny just called in sick.." I lied.. I didn't want her to think Leena was a spoilt brat.

"Oh I'm so sorry about that... I could offer to help.." she trailed and I got curious.

"How so?"

"I could come and stay with her while you go for the meeting..."

"I couldn't possibly ask you of this on a weekend.... I ca..."

"No sir.. it's really fine, I was probably just gonna read all day anyway... I'll be happy to help.." she assured and I didn't know when I started smiling...

"Uh... okay then can you come over soon?"

"I'll be there in 20..." she confirmed and ended the call
Did she just end the call on me? Guess I'm not the boss on weekends ... lol
———

Leila's POV
I look at the address on my phone again...

Lord this is beautiful

I was busy ogling every single aspect of this beautiful house I didn't notice him standing by the door with his hands in his pocket... i shyly walked towards him knowing I was caught looking around..

"Salam..." I said almost to myself

"Salam..." he answered softly...still leaning by the door casually... why does he have to always look so hot.... damn