Chapter five

Leila's POV
Beep Beep Beep
Nooo noo noooo a few more minutes....
Beep Beep Beep...
Arghhhhh now I wished I stayed home...

I stood up from my bed and checked my phone... 6:30am... I had slept another hour after praying fajr... God can I have 5 more minutes???

"I don't tolerate lateness...
I don't tolerate clumsiness..."
I remembered every single word and suddenly my eyes weren't so sleepy anymore!
I jumped up and went to the bathroom for a shower... I could still remember the chill I got when I saw him...
How could one man look so good? His eyes were dark... like mystery...
He had the perfect body... like Anthony Joshua good... oh dear God help me...

I try so hard not to think about how I'll have to work with him for the next few months without making myself look like a retard...

"Morning sweety... you ready for today?" I hear my mom cut me off as I try to fry my eggs and sausage..

"Morning mama... I'm kind of nervous..." I confessed and she held my shoulders...

"You're gonna do just great and I am already so proud of you... besides, aren't you working with uncle Fahad?" She asked

"I haven't seen him at the office yet.. I will be working under someone else, and I would prefer that... I don't want special treatments from uncle Fahad" I explained and she smiled

"And i hope your new boss is as nice as your godfather..." she asked curiously and i felt heat on my cheeks just by remembering his face

"He uhm... he looks tense.. and serious..." I looked at the clock above her head and my eyes almost popped out... "and I'm gonna be late and probably be fired! I have to go!!!!" I yelled frantically as I shoved the last pieces of sausages in my mouth while I ran back upstairs to get my bag and hijab...

 "and I'm gonna be late and probably be fired! I have to go!!!!" I yelled frantically as I shoved the last pieces of sausages in my mouth while I ran back upstairs to get my bag and hijab

"How do i look?" I asked her when I ran downstairs and she yelled a goodluck because I was already out the door

My uber ride was already waiting outside when I got out and I was thankful... I checked my time and it was 7:30am... right... no traffic and I'm right on schedule.

It took me 10 minutes to get to the office and the receptionist told me to settle in my office and come back later for my ID card and I said thank you...

I took the elevator to the pent floor with the access control card I was given and went through the quiet hallway... it's quiet because only the CEOs and Directors stay on the floor... and they are probably not here yet...

I went to my table and dropped my bag... I check my watch.. 7:55am... coffee... he needs coffee...
Mrs Adams already told me his type of coffee and even made me practice in the tearoom...
I walked into his office... it was quiet and I just noticed how big and beautiful it was... last time I was distracted by the presence of the Greek like model himself...