Chapter 7- Room On The 3rd Floor

Saffron's POV

I slam my case shut, my train leaves in 20 minutes so I have to rush. I've already booked my ticket, and the station's only a five minute walk away, but I really don't want to be late, so I grab my keys and rush out the door.

Phew! I made it! Of course, the que to pick up my ticket was a nightmare, so I only managed to get on the train with a couple of minutes to spare. But I made it! I'm seeing McFly again!

A Train Ride To London Later...

"Saffron!" I hear a familiar voice shout as I step off the train,

"Dougie!" I yell back, and I suddenly have four men on top of me. "Guys... Can't... Breathe..." I choke out. They pull back and grin at me. I try to frown at them, but we all just burst out laughing.

"Sooo, wanna go check out the hotel?" Harry asks,

"Yep!" I reply cheerily. We walk out of the station and into Harry's car. Harry drives, Tom sits in the front with hime and I'm squished in between Dougie and Danny in the back. We soon make it to the hotel after a car ride of catching up and talking about music.

We get to the hotel, and Tom tells me that we're all in one big suite, but I have a room to myself. It joins to Pudd's room, but there are sliding doors so I don't have to look at their ugly mugs all night. "Thank God." I say, which earns me a couple of punches to the shoulder from Harry and Dougie.

We get into the lift and Danny presses the button for the third floor, which makes me immediately start humming 'Room On The 3rd Floor' which earns me a couple of grins.

"You know, the hotel where me and Danny wrote that song is only a couple of miles away from here. We wanted to stay there, but Fletch said that it would be easier if we stayed here, especially because there are five of us this time." I grin at him and reply,

"I love your first album, I think it's underrated, especially 'Broccoli' and 'Unsaid Things'."  They all look at me a bit weirdly as the lift doors open, "What?" I ask,

"We didn't realise you actually listened to our music." Dougie replied,

"Dude, Carrie's one of my best friends and I've been alive throughout all  of your reign of terror, of course I listen to, and love may I add, your music." They all look really pleased, like the Queen just complimented them on their music.

We walk into our suite, and I gasp in astonishment. It's huge! Each room has it's own en suite, a massive bed, TV, tea-making facilities and, best of all, the free wifi password. "Yes!" I shout as I run to the table with the wifi password on it.

"Dude, you're as bad as Tom." Harry moans,

"Oh, I'm way, way worse than Tom." I reply with an evil grin.

Later on...

"Saff! You up for some songwriting?" I hear Dougie shout from the other room,

"Definitely!" I yell back. Smiling, I grab my guitar and make my way through to Tom and Danny's room.

"Yo, yo, yo! What is up Saffster?" Tom raps at me as I sit down. I ignore him, and ask in general,

"So, what are we writing?" Danny replies,

"Well, Tom wants to write about  how he felt when Gi was with an older guy. Like, 'She's out of my league, what can I do?' sort of stuff." Tom nods along with what he's saying. I open my lyric book, and say,

"Well, let's get started then!"

About two hours later...

"Cause obviously,

She's out of my league,

I'm wastin' my time

Cause she'll never be mine

I know I never will be good enough for her.

No, no

Never will be good enough for her"

Tom finishes. It's just rough, but I think we've got a chorus and ending down.

"Whoo!" Harry cheers, "That sounds really good guys, I think we have a new song for the album!" I look up in astonishment. Me? Writing a song with MCFLY? For their next album? That's crazy!

"SOOOOOO Saffron," Dougie begins, "Do ya feel like being on our new album?" he grins at me,

"Yes!" I shout, and Dougie jumps at me. Before long, I'm stuck in the middle of a massive four-way McFly sandwich, and it feels good. We take a quick selfie, which I tweet with the caption: Just had some songwriting fun with @DougiePoynter @tommcfly @ItsDannyJones and @mcflyharry ! Awesome new song hopefully coming soon! About 20 seconds later I am flooded with replies asking what it was about, if I was playing at the McFly gig tomorrow and asking why I was with them in the first place. I notice Dougie looking over my shoulder as I scroll through the replies. As I turn around, Tom asks,

"So Saffie, fancy coming on stage with us for a bit tomorrow?"  he grins at me, and I grin back,

"Definitely! Anything in particular?" I reply, almost bursting with excitement.

"Well I don't think we're gonna get this song finished for tomorrow, but how about Star Girl? I heard you did a pretty damn good version of it at SitC with my sister."

"You WHAT?" Dougie screamed, damaging my ears for a good while. "Jeez Doug, calm down. I did a cover of Star Girl with Carrie, Emma and Dodie at Summer in the City, that's all."  

"Well then it's settled," Danny says, with a look at Doug, "Saff will play Star Girl with us tomorrow. Fancy a rehearsal?" He finishes, looking at me.

"YUSSSS." I shout, impersonationg Dougie, making sure everyone knows it. Dougie tries to give me an evil look, but ends up laughing along with everyone else. Tomorrow's going to be AWESOME!

A/N. Hi! I thought I should let you know what I've got planned for this story: I know what I want to happen A LOT later on, and by a lot, I mean like 6 years later than this chapter, yes, this may be one of those fanfics that goes on indefinetely, but I do have a possible ending as well. So what I think I'm going to do is have the next few chapters in detail, and after that moving quite fast, as I want to fit a lot in. However, I do know what's happening in the next year, so I might finish this at an appropriate point and then make a sequel later on. I know I said this last time, but I should be updating more frequently soon because it's nearly the holidays! Please vote and comment, don't be a ghost reader, and I'll see you soon!

Neve x