Chapter 12- No Worries

Saffron's POV

Dougie and I are riding in Tom's car, Dougie in front next to Tom and me in the back just behind Doug. We're abaout ten minutes into the drive when Tom asks if either of us could film something for his vlog. Dougie quickly gets the camera out and turns it to himself,  

"Hellooooooooo." he says in a funny voice, causing Tom and I to start laughing. Soon, Dougie turns the camera to Tom and Tom says, keeping his eyes fixed on the road,

"Morning everyone! We're going on a writing trip! Whooo!" I take that as my cue to join in with the 'whoo's' and we all bob about for a bit, me and Dougie waving our arms. "I'm in the car with Dougie and Saffron, Danny and Harry are in Harry's car, just ahead."

"Road trip! Road trip!" Dougie shouts, and we all burst out laughing. This is a regular thing around McFly, it seems.

*********************

About two hours later, we stop off at a service station. As we get outof the car, Tom pulls out his camera. Dougie and I look at each other and Doug grins, gesturing for me to get on his back. I hop up just as Danny and Harry get out of their car, Harry arching his eyebrow at us and grinning suggestively. Tom starts talking to the camera,    

"So here we are at a service station." he says, panning the camera around us passing Dougie and I giggling, Doug still giving me a piggyback, and Danny and Harry smiling at the camera funnily. As we go into the service station, Tom puts his camera away and says bluntly to the two of us,  

"Do you two have anything you want to tell us?" We look at each other and burst out laughing,

"Got you!" we giggle. The boys all look really confused.  

"We're playing a prank on everyone!" Dougie laughs, "We're gonna try and pretend we're a thing and FOOL EVERYONE! MWAHAHAHA!" he shouts, making us all step back a bit, looking slightly worried.

"Doug? Are you alright?" I ask, almost scared.

"No worries, I'm fine." he replies, grinning, still a bit evily.

"So what's this about a prank?" Harry interupts,

"Well, we saw that a lot of people have started shipping us," I reply, "So we thought it might be quite nice to make their dreams a reality." Tom and Harry still look a bit confused, but Danny looks absolutely delighted.

"That's genius!" he shouts, grinning like there's no tomorrow.

"That's exactly what I said!" I say, smiling back at him.

"C'mon, let's get some food." Tom says, ushering us inside.

**************************

A few hours, full of fun in the car, pass and we eventually get to the house the boys rent for writing trips, and it's amazing! It's so spacious, and we all have our own rooms, and the living room is big enough to be converted into a studio. I know it's only makeshift, but McFly have so much equipment I'm pretty sure you could record an album in here, but we're only making some demos, so what will the actual studio be like?

"Okay guys, shall we unpack?" Tom suggests, surveying the lounge, nodding his head at our good work. We all agree and go up to our respective rooms to empty our bags.

"Saffron? Doug? Do you two want to get into the same room for a bit? I'm gonna do a tour of the house for YouTube." Tom shouts up the stairs. Wow, he's on the ball. I shout to Dougie that I'm on my way to his room just as I hear the beep from Tom's camera echoing around the house.

A few minutes later he comes into Dougie's room. I bought a couple of my t-shirts with me to make it seem like my stuff was in his room. "Hi guys!" Tom says, "This is Dougie's room, he uses the same one every time we come here."

"Hey Tom, stay out of my room, will you?" I ask, "I haven't finished unpacking and my stuff's everywhere." I smile as Tom pans past my pile of t-shirts, making it seem like I don't actually have my own room, which is why I told him to stay out of mine. Tom leaves the bedroom soon after and Doug and I high five.

"This is gonna be a fun trip!" Dougie grins at me.

A/N. Hi! Been a while, hasn't it? My creativity waved goodbye for a bit, as well as my productivity. But I've forced myself to sit down and write. It's not as long as I'd like, but it's as much as I'm gonna get, I think.

ALSO! I've decided to be an idiot and start a new story whilst writing this one, as if I don't procrastinate enough. It's McFly, but more focused on Dougie, it's about him going into the jungle for a second time. So, if you want to check that out, it's called Jungle Life... Again? and it's on my profile.

Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment! Neve x