Chapter 6- Do Ya

Saffron's POV

It's been a month since I met McFly at Carrie's birthday bash, and we've been exchanging tweets and texts about meeting up again, but nothing's really happened. I uploaded the TMI tag I did with Dougie and there were loads of Galaxy Defenders in the comments asking if we were together, and if we were planning to do any music together. However, there were even more comments with just things like 'OMG SAFFIE!' 'SAFFIE FOREVER'' and 'SAFFIE ARE TOTALLY MY OTP!' I had a text from Dougie asking what Saffie was, and I had to explain to him that it was our ship name, something he should be familliar with, considering Pudd, Floynter and Flones (some of my personal favourites) along with the many, many other people McFly and Dougie are shipped with.

I was scrolling through twitter when my phone went off, a text from Harry- 'Hey Saff, you know we've been talking about meeting up? Well, we're in a hotel in London this weekend, for a gig. Do ya reckon you could make it too? This is the only time we'll be able to do for a while, like a good couple of months and none of us want to wait any longer than we already have. We'll pay for your room and stuff, so what do ya say?' I smiled, finally! I texted him back straight away, 'Sure! I'm really looking forward to it, I can't wait to see all of you again!' I pressed send, and suddenly realised 'this weekend' was tomorrow!

A few minutes later, I get a notification, @DougiePoynter mentioned you in a tweet: 'Seeing @SaffySaff tomorrow with the rest of the Mcfly boys! This is going to be a good weekend:D' I reply to him, saying '@DougiePoynter Looking forward to it, I'll be seeing you soon!' 

A/N Sorry it's a short chapter, but I've got a good one planned for the next one, and this was kind of needed to make sure you know what's happening. See you next time!

Neve x