Star Girl : A McFly Fanfic

Yes, I'm writing a McFly fanfic, judge me peasants.

Prolouge                                                                                                                             My name's Saffron, I'm 18 years old and the thing I say when someone asks about me is that I'm doing quite well on YouTube. My channel is called SaffySaff and I've recently hit 600,000 subscribers, which is insane! My channel is usually me just sitting and speaking to a camera, but I like to do some covers and perform some of my original songs now and then. I play the guitar (electric, acoustic and bass), ukulele, a bit of drums and piano. I'm not the world's best musician, but I enjoy what I do and I'm glad other poeple do too. My favourite singer is Lauren Aquilina and my favourite bands are McFly and Busted (A/N: Obviously)At the moment, I'm super excited because, this year, I've been invited to Summer in the City, a big YouTube gathering, and I'm going to be able to meet loads of my subscribers and other Youtubers, like Carrie Hope Fletcher, PetesJams, Emma Blackery, LukeIsNotSexy, Doddleoddle and charlieissocoollike.

A/N: BOOM! Prologue! So, if you hadn't realised already, this is goig to be one of those band/YouTube collabie fanfics. Yes, I am a McBusted fangirl, well done for noticing. And yes, I am an internet person, once again well done. This is probably going to be a fluff or no relationships at all fic, I haven't really decided yet. The first few chapters of this will probably be uploaded in a few days, because I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to write. I'll probably write them all toay to procrastinate homework and publish one a day until I run out. On the other hand, there could be just one long, 5 page chapter, it all depends (on what I have no idea). Thanks for reading, and I'll hopefully see you in the next chapter!

Neve xx

08/08/16- Hello! Much more recent Neve here to tell anyone who didn't read all of the description that this story is UNFINISHED. I can tell you that it really was going somewhere at the time, but I just sort of stopped writing it because I wasn't enjoying it anymore. If you take a look at the last part 'An Official Ending', I tell you where I wanted to take it if you really want to know. Feel free to read on and imagine what happens at the end, but I just thought I'd let you know that I won't be writing anymore, sorry!