An Official Ending (A/N)

I think we all knew this was coming. I haven't thought about this story in a while, and I'm sure you guys haven't read it in ages either, if it's even still in your libraries.

So, I've decided to officially end both of my stories on this site, which probably wasn't needed, but I thought that I should let anyone who recently found either of them know that I never update, and probably will never update again. There's now a little warning at the beginning of both of them to warn whoever is reading them that they're just setting themselves up for an unfinished story, and I'm just posting these updates to let you guys know that both Star Girl and Jungle Life...Again? will remain on my profile, but they will also remain unfinished.

I knew exactly where I wanted them both to go at the time, but I just had no idea how to get them there. I wanted Saff and Dougie to expose their fake relationship live on Children In Need, only to find that they were both craving a real one. I wanted them to end up married with two kids named Flynn and Sophie. But I just lost interest whilst getting to that point.

I hate giving up, absolutely. But a few months in, I realised that I just wasn't enjoying writing chapters, that I was struggling to reach my 1000 word target for each one, and that I was only carrying on out of principle. So I stopped without warning. And then I felt guilty, so I updated once more before the end of 2015 so I wouldn't have to stick to my promise of taking them down. And then I stopped again, because even though I didn't want to write them, I didn't want to get rid of my stories, and I still don't. I love writing, and these stories aren't something to be ashamed of. I should be proud of how they've helped me with my writing skills and I should be so happy that so many of you wanted to read them.

So thank you to anyone who still has this in their library, to anyone who has read my stories and enjoyed them, because knowing that people have enjoyed my writing makes me ecstatic. I know that you probably don't care anymore, and to be honest, I don't really care about these stories very much either, but they've helped me begin to express and develop my creativity through writing, which is something I intend to do throughout my life.

Thank you for reading along with my silly storylines, thank you for letting me know you enjoy my stories, thank you for telling me you appreciate my imagination. Apparently, this is one of those rare, well-written fanfictions we all search for on this site :) I keep rambling on because I still can't quite let go of these stories, see what I mean?

I might come back (I probably won't), so keep both books in your libraries, follow my profile (plug plug plug) and keep your eyes open for any new stories you might see from me in the near future, which will hopefully be original, with all of my own characters and plots.

See you, everyone, and thanks again for sticking with me (if anyone is even still here right now)

Love, Neve x