Chapter 1- Friday Night

Saffron's POV

"Leave me a comment and tell me what you think! See you soon guys!" I grinned as I waved at the camera and got up to switch it off. I love making YouTube videos, but today I'm a bit tired because I've just got back from Ibiza, a bit of a post-exam celebration with all of my friends, because we got our A-level results back a couple of weeks ago, and I got all As! I could have got into Cambridge, they offered me a place, but I've asked them to hold it because I'm taking a gap year to got travelling and focus on my YouTube channel. I'm a bit too excited to sleep though, because tomorrow I'm going to SitC! In the past year my channel has been gaining popularity insanely quickly, I've been doing this since I was fourteen and when I was seventeen, only a year ago, my channel had 300,000 subscribers. I know that's a lot, but doubling that in a YEAR?! That's incredible!

Anyway, I'm super excited for Summer in the City because not only do I get to meet loads of subscribers, I get to meet other YouTubers! Quite a lot of them all know each other, but I barely know any of them. I've met Dodie and Luke, and they know who I am, but we're not really proper friends. I'm meeting Carrie, Emma and Dodie and going on the main stage with them to sing a few songs and do a Q & A to get to know each other better. Any fan any of those three would be just as excited as I am.

Oh wow, I didn't realise how late I filmed that video, it's nearly 1 am! I'd better get some sleep, I don't want to be tired tomorrow!

Thanks for reading! Neve x