.:52:. ~Angel's POV~

Start from the beginning

There was barely any room left around my name. '...You're right. Her father is human but I was born to a human mother as well and she is my daughter... She should turn into a wolf for the first time when she turns eighteen if not she's human. Keep an eye out for that...' I froze in my spot and coming off of Changed I wrote werewolf, mother born werewolf, eighteen. Three little extentions of it and I underlined eighteen. My breaths started coming out faster as my heart beat increased.

I looked at the date on my phone. "Fifteen days until I turn eighteen..." I whispered and I felt rage start burning through me. Amanda knew I might be a werewolf and she never told me?! I threw all the papers off of my desk with a loud noise of frustration. I can't believe her! There was a tap on my balcony doors and I jumped out of my skin. I looked up to see Hunter. I hurried and unlocked the doors and raced over to all the papers I was shocked when Hunter started helping me.

"Are you okay Angel?" He sounded so concerned I saw the letter that my mother speaks about me either being a werewolf or human and handed it to him taking away the papers in his hands at the same time. "What is this-"

"Read it." My voice croaked out and I stood up putting the other papers back into their box and grabbing the pad where I practically scribbled random words onto it that seemed to mean something to me. I put the pad upside down on the box so that he wouldn't see everything else.

"What does it mean 'might turn into a werewolf'?" I turned to him and he was confused deeply.

"I found it and a few others in Des' father's room after a weird dream I had but it turns out she wasn't turned after I was born." My voice was quiet. "I might be the very thing that has constantly tried to kill me." Came out as a small pained sound. Hunter came up to me and wrapped his arms around me. Tears formed in my eyes and I told myself that I was going to keep my birthday a secret and wait. I wouldn't tell him unless I had to. I didn't want to tell him I didn't want to be a werewolf like him.

"Was Des' father talking to your mother?" My lips went into a thin line at that and Hunter frowned as I smiled slightly, shaking my head.

"He died eight years ago. This was only one year ago."

"But-"

"Please. Just leave it." Hunter nodded and I turned my back to him only to have him pull me back as he wrapped his arms around me before putting his head on my shoulder.

"Why aren't you asleep anyway?" He asked quietly and I sighed.

"Can't sleep without you." I mumbled and could feel him smile. What surprised me the most though was the fact that he didn't say anything, only kiss my neck which made me shut my eyes as I let out a shaky breath.

"You like that?" He chuckled and I elbowed him lightly. "I can stay for a few hours but that's it. Trent's being such a goddamn ass I regret giving my position up sometimes." My eyes snapped open.

"You were Alpha?"

"Oh, um, yeah."

"Why did you give it up?"

"Why? Do you want me be to be Alpha again?" I shut up at that confused at how I felt about the whole fact he was supposed to be an Alpha.

"Didn't you like being an Alpha?"

"I was thirteen. Barely even able to tie my own shoelaces I depended on other people that much. I gave it to Trent's father and when Trent turned sixteen his father gave the position to him..." I turned my lips into a thin line to hide my smile.

"Can you tie your shoelaces now?" He grunted obviously not saying anything and I took his hand. "Come on. We both need sleep." He stiffened all of a sudden and he looked horrified. "What?"