Nearly everyone in the group took a sip from their drink, Beca included. However the brunette couldn't keep her eyes off the way Tom was fidgeting next to his girlfriend and kept flicking his eyes around the room to everyone, nervous about something. She decided to call him out on it.

"Where were you anyway, Tommy?", she used his childhood nickname, knowing he hated it, which caused his head to snap up to his sister.

"Just with some friends", he shrugged his shoulders, quickly drinking from his beer as he moved in his seat. Chloe looked up at him curious as she watched him move around. "That's not a crime is it?", he glared back at his twin, his intimidating glare only making Beca smirk even more and shake her head.

"Not at all, just wondered because you left your girlfriend all alone", she placed her arm on the back of the seat behind Sophie, giving the blonde better access to sit closer. "Anything could of happened while you was gone"

She watched Chloe also glare at her this time but ignored it as she watched her brothers jaw clench and become more agitated. "I'm sure she was fine", he squeezed Chloe's shoulder, looking away from Beca now, confirming his sister had won.

"Okay, I've got one", the quarterback then flicked his eyes back around the group in front of him who could all feel the tension rising. "Never have I ever had a crush on someone that I shouldn't have", he stared straight ahead at Beca, watching as she didn't flinch once while lifting her drink and taking a sip, noticing the small number of people that followed her.

"Tom, maybe we should just-", Chloe tried to intervene between the twins to stop something from exploding.

"No, no", he shook his head and interrupted his girlfriend. "I want to play a little bit longer", he waited for the next round to start.

"Never have I ever liked someone else while being in a relationship", Beca called out, making the whole room go silent.

"Take that back Beca", Tom jumped up from his seat, pointing a finger down at his sister. "What are you trying to do?", he was yelling now.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Tommy, I'm just playing the game", she raised her hand in the air, playing the innocent game as she watched him.

"Why do you always have to ruin everything?", he snarled at her, shaking his head. "Always thinking about yourself before others, even family", Tom watched his sister hang her head in shame, knowing that she had caught on to what he was trying to say. "I thought you would have learnt from your mistakes last time, but you're still the immature little kid that I grew up with" he smirked, the room going silent as everyone watched on. "Grow up Beca", he then stormed out of the room, leaving an eerie silence.

The soccer star gritted her teeth as she thought about what her brother had just said to her. Not wanting to look up to see everyone's eyes on her. She took a deep breath and forced a smile as she lifted her head, to in fact see everyone staring at her, waiting for a reaction. "Who wants to play a different game? Strip poker anyone?", she smirked, listening to the giggles that had erupted round the room. Beca relaxed for a second as she finished off the rest of her drink, not missing the fact that Chloe has now left the room and the party, probably chasing after Tom.

...

The next morning Beca stood in the kitchen pouring herself a cup of coffee to try and cure her hangover from the previous night. The sound of someone else entering the kitchen made her look over her shoulder and spit her twin brother, rubbing a hand down his face as he looked tired.

"Morning", she softly spoke as she turned around to lean back against the counter and sip on her freshly ground coffee.

"Hungover?", he asked while grabbing the bacon and eggs from the fridge to make some breakfast. He glanced over at his sister as he went to the cupboard to get the frying pan.