Story Changes

After a week of waiting, I decided it was time to post the results. Although there wasn't many replies to my last post, I noticed the want for a redo of this story, which is fair. 

These are the changes to expect for the story: Without any big spoilers of course

1) A New Title. I have a few working ones right now, since "The Twin Rulers of the Zodiac" is  pretty lengthy. 

2) Character Changes. Mainly, Y/N and Ethan will have new powers. As I read this story, I noticed a yin-yang dynamic. I am not fully sure as to whether I still wish to use this concept, or just alter it a little more. For example, what if they had elemental controls? Air vs. Land? Water vs Fire? Or I could use a sun-moon situation? Still, no ideas are set in stone. 

3) "Brienna Dragneel". This was a hopeless self-insert that I had created when I was young. I plan to get rid of her, since she served no real purpose to the story. 

4) The Story. This story was originally written in 2016, at a time when I was still figuring out what writing was. I very honestly do not want to get rid of this original fic, so I propose that I create a new one, under a different name. It will still hold the same plot and focus on the same idea, just a new name. I will still warn readers early on the fact that this fic is under a new name, I just can't bring myself to delete it

I truly believe this story was going somewhere. And I still plan to continue the vibe it was going for. Such as the obvious slow burn romance. 

I plan to have the first few chapters up by Monday night at the latest. (Hopefully with a new title)

Still, I'd love to know your thoughts. Do you support these new changes? What else would you like to see fixed? Leave your thoughts in the comments, and I will make sure to clear up any questions you might have. As always, thank you for reading The Twin Rulers. 

-Brie