Chapter 13: (:p)

You all have been waiting and most of you.have been patient and yeah so imma try and post as often as possible which means I'll probably or might have a post every other week maybe but I'm aiming to finish this.story soon so I could start another two. So be ready for my two new books and yeah okay onto the story people (^v^)

-----------_----------_---------_---------_----------_-----------_-------

?¿?'s POV

He got my key back, I don't know how but he did. She saved me and he came back. Its not fair, he can't even use my key how come I'm stuck with him. He won't let my key go and each and every day I feel it breaking with each crack in my key, comes a new broken feature on me. Scars covered my body as I hid in my hovel of a house in the spirit world, hoping to be saved. I cried every night, for I knew one day I'd disappear and dissipate into the darkness. Someone pLeAsE SaVe mE. 

~Time Skip~

Still ?¿?'s POV

It hurts a lot, how come my key isn't broken yet, its not some powerful zodiac its just a silly little silver key. He should have been able to break it, so why hasn't he. Is he torturing me? What is he doing? Will I ever be saved? Questions, questions, questions. How is it possible, I'm still in the spirit world after three whole days, that's six years in EarthLand. Every time I've looked in the mirror I see scars and newly formed cuts gushing out spirit blood. Why am I a spirit? Why couldn't I be human? Why, just why am I stuck here? 

(Note: this stuff I'm writing was from six months before Laxus's stupid arc :p I hated so many characters before and now I love them, someone kill me.) 

3rd POV

A spirit who was broken. A key waiting to be fixed. And a broken mind to be healed. This was her, this was her life, this is how she is now. Will she be fixed? Only time will tell. Tune in next chapter to see what happens next. 

Okay, okay sorry here have the rest of this chapter.

~Time Skip~

3rd POV

It was the day after Laxus's defeat and the Fantasia parade, and everyone was getting ready to party. Yes, party, I don't know why or how, but Fairy Tail was gonna throw a party, no matter what. 

Y/M's POV

Its now seven at night and the guild's been partying since ten in the morning. Now you may not think that's long but just count from ten am to seven pm, that's nine hours. I may stay for a bit longer, oh wait no make that till my brother wakes up. Yes he came, I don't know why but I'm guessing its because Lucy said for me to invite Loke and my brother so yeah. Anyways I'm probably gonna have to end up staying here till my brother wakes up from his food coma. No he did not get drunk, he just decided to have a eating contest with Natsu and Brie.(Poor chap didn't even stand a chance.) So now I'm standing on an edge of the guild hall watching my guildmates go mad. Yeah, I want to also but Mira sorta made me promise not to. So now I look like an emo person standing in my corner of shame. 

3rd POV

And so, time passed and Y/N talked to a few people before deciding to turn in. It was about nine at night now, and her brother was still in his coma so she gave up on him and decided to just walk to her place. (Because being famous in the spirit world isn't fun.)

3rd POV (AgAiN)

Y/N said bye to her guildmates and comatized brother before opening the guild doors and stepping out. She stepped to the side as she saw something gleaming and didnt want to hit it. She decided to see if it was something important so she lit up her hand and grabbed this gleaming object with her other hand. It was a key, she examined it for a bit and noticed many cracks. She looked at the top to see an adorable cat face on top and the bottom of the key looked like paws, the key looked on the edge of breaking. As Y/N examined it more her eyes full of curiosity, her eyes widened. Noticing this key was silver, and that this certain key held a spirit, a spirit who was hurt and broken and in need of urgent help. Y/N ran back into the guild and looked around the guild, her eyes catching a skilled, celestial spirit mage. She ran up to this mage and started yelling as tears pierced the edges. "LUCY OPEN THE GATE!" She'd exclaimed. Soon the whole guild's attention was brought to the two. Y/N looked worried as Lucy nodded and carefully took the key. She told everyone to move as she said the words to summon a spirit. The key sparked and stars came out of the sides as a cloud spouted out of the key and...

-------_--------_--------_---------_--------_--------_---------_--------

Ok guys, how was that. It probably wasn't as good as my other chapters but whatever I needed to post and you all know that so here. Anyways, what should I name this chapter. I don't know what yet so comment if it should have a name or not. Welp, my phone is at 19℅ so I gotta go see you guys next update, bye.

-Humane~Author