Chapter 6: Another New Guildmate

~Time Skip 3 years~

3rd POV
Natsu entered the guild with a huge smile 'cross his face. He'd said he'd just came back alive which wasn't a surprise, but when he entered a blonde haired girl came too. It confused many, but it turned out she wanted to join too. Still no-one in the guild had known Loke or the twins' secrets. Bickslow may or may not have though. (He did right?)

Like usual when the Blondie entered Loke flirted with her. But when he found out she was a celestial wizard, he ran (like hell.) out of the guild. The girl soon joined the guild and everyone got along pretty well with her.

Y/N's POV
A new girl joined the guild today. She seemed nice, but she is a little how do I put this nicely. Weird. Anyways Loke flirted with her... I have to say it pissed me off a bit to see him do that, but it was probably because he's so big of a playboy he's just making me angrier because that's just no. Anyways I decided to talk to the girl. I walked up to her. "Hey I'm Y/N what's your name?" I greeted. "Oh hi I'm Lucy." She answered. I smiled sweetly. Suddenly I heard the sound of keys jangling. I looked down and noticed she had celestial spirit keys. So she's a celestial wizard huh. "Hey are you a celestial wizard?" I asked. She nodded, "Yeah but as you can see I don't have a lot of keys." She answered. "Well I think your the first celestial wizard I've ever met. Well besides my dad." I said smiling, well trying to smile. "It was nice meeting you." I said putting my hand out for her to shake. She smiled a closed eye smile and shook my hand. "You too Y/N." She answered. I turned around and walked to my brother. "Hey Y/N." He said. I waved and walked closer. "We have another problem." I said. "What is it?" He asked. "We have a celestial wizard in the guild." I answered. Ethan's eyes widened with surprise. "That's going to make it harder. Isn't it." Ethan said. I nodded and put my hand on my head as I said dramatically, "What are we gonna do?" Ethan laughed as did I. We smiled and I took a seat next to him. "Well just have to avoid her." Ethan said. I nodded and we both looked to see a fight going on in the guild. "Thank god Erza's not here." I said. Ethan nodded. Everyone knows Erza's wrath when her cake is knocked over. And I would know first hand of that. "With Bickslow and the celestial wizard though we may need to go on more jobs just to avoid them, right." I said to me brother. He nodded. I then stood up out of my seat. "Okay but we have to be back for the times our guild is in need." I said. "Well take a job every three days. Sound good." Ethan asked. I nodded and we both went to get a job off the request board. This should be easy.
----------_----------_----------_----------_----------_
Gah! Sorry I posted so late guys. I kinda sorta got my eyes latched on Fairy Tail. I'm on the last eight episodes of season two. Its very umm intriguing I guess you could say. Anyways I'm posting again on Friday so be sure to remember that. Well bye guys see you on Friday.
-Humane~Author