Chapter 10: A New Battle Begins

I decided since you guys already know about your past, that I'm gonna go ahead and skip that part and move onto another arc of Fairy Tail. Okay good talk. Now to the story. *points to nowhere*
-------------_----------------_------------_---------_--

3rd POV
Y/N and Ethan were sitting at a table being bored, as usual. All you could hear was pushing. There were crowds of spirits who came to meet the two, and here the two are with there heads on a table, almost asleep. Suddely, someone came running up, the two turned their heads to see Loke. Loke was being pushed back into the crowd, all he could do, was mouth one word... "Lucy." Y/N and Ethan's eyes widened, what happened is she okay. Y/N put her hand up as she stood. "Everyone the greeting's over, now go home." She said. Everyone left, and only Loke was left, on the floor. "What do you mean, what happened?" She was worried. "No matter how hard I try to enter Earthland I can't." He explained. The two nodded before opening a spot of their own to enter Earthland. They ended up in front of the guild. "I hope she's okay." Y/N said, as they entered. Her brother nodded. Then, they saw him, Laxus with himself draped over her, Lucy encased in stone. They ran up. "Well, look who decided to join." Laxus said. Y/N and Ethan stood there. "What did you?" Ethan asked, hints of anger lacing his voice. Laxus grinned crazily, before explaining what he was doing. Ethan was about to pounce on Laxus (In case you haven't noticed yet, this is the Battle of Fairy Tail Arc. 👍) He said they had three hours, (I think) to save their friends. He then disappeared, along with Evergreen,  Bickslow, and Freed (French fries).
Y/N and Ethan looked at their friends. "We will save you guys okay." Ethan said. "Yeah so don't worry about anything." Y/N added. The two then went to leave the guild. "I'm trusting you two to get rid of the Thunder Legion." Brie said, as she was about to walk out. The two nodded. "Once Natsu wakes up, he and I will take care of Laxus." She added. Y/N and Ethan then walked out. "If we split up, well be able to get rid of more." Y/N said. "Yeah okay, but be careful." Ethan said. "I don't want to lose you too." Ethan said, smiling softly. The two then went their separate ways.

Y/N's POV
I still can't believe he'd do this. I mean, I know his father did something and that was why he was kicked out. Wouldn't Laxus have learned. I mean he knows this was stupid, right. I wasn't watching where I was running and bumped into someone. Suddenly Freed's runes appeared, "Firecracking Crap." I said. Yes I said that deal with it B). I was surrounded goddammit. Surrounded by the unimportant girls of the guild (the ones who's names I author do not know :/ So Laki ain't there.). I ended up having to fight them. I won but sheesh now I feel bad. Most of them were either burned, sopping wet, blown away (by my beauty ^3^), or buried. No worries, I didn't kill anyone. I looked at a clock, we had an hour left. "Fudgeing Shite." I said (you curse later on don't worry -u-). We had only an hour left. Which means it took me two freaking hours to defeat these bullies. Yes bullies, because they made fun of me when I fought them -3-. I then ran off because I needed to get rid of the thunder legion. I ran past Elfman who was fighting Evergreen, Gray who was fighting Bickslow, and just ran. I had to find the one responsible for the stupid runes. I also had to hope not to bump into anyone again.

~Time Skip~
I'm hoping that Elfman took care of Evergreen (if ya know what I mean.   ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°  *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*).
Because I'm worried we ran out of time. But then I remember those things in the sky and screaming. I'm really worried, but all I can do is search. I noticed Happy and Lucy and quickly ran up to them. "*huff* *puff* Hi guys." I said. I paused to catch my breath. I coughed. "Ok, Who saved you guys?" I asked, after I gained my breath. "And what are those yellow orb things in the sky?" I added, as I pointed to the orb thingies. Lucy then went on to explain all she knew. "How are we gonna tell the citizens?" I asked as she finished. "That's the thing, we don't know." Happy then jumped in. "If we told them they would get even more worked up than they are now." He said. I nodded understanding. "Then what should we do?" Lucy asked. I shrugged, same with Happy. "Think Lucy." She said. It made me laugh a bit. "Yeah think Lucy." Bickslow's minions. "Dammit." I cussed under my breath as I went to grab a element card. I know, its sad I still use these but Brie said they were still really powerful, and I could at least stall for time. "Get out of the way Lucy!" Happy shouted. I stepped back so he'd grab Lucy, before jumping up to dodge the minions' attacks.