Chapter 3: A New Guildmate

Ok guys I'm connected to wifi. Course it's McDonalds and its not the best but it will have to do. I'm sorry its been taking so long for me to update I've been unlucky. Now onto the story yay. Or not now here I am again woohoo let's see I'm on a way better network but I need to write fast and I probably won't finish this yet I hope I will. Man I feel terrible pls forgive me guys.
---------------------------------------------------------
3rd POV
"So Y/N what's your magic type?" Brie asked as the two walked to the guild. "I use Elemental magic and Fire Dragon Slayer magic." Brie bragged. "Oh umm I'm not allowed to tell." Y/N answered. "Awe why not?" Brie whined. 'I could probably mention my non-celestial magic type' Y/N thought. "Well I do know a bit of card magic." Y/N said. "But I can only summon certain elements." Y/N said. "That's pretty cool. What's Ethan's magic?" Brie asked her. "You'll have to ask Ethan." Y/N said as they stood in front of the guild hall. "Ok fine." Brie said opening a door and walking in towards her brother.

Y/N's POV
Brie went to her brother and I went to the master. I never told him the magic my brother and I use. And he should be the first to know. I faced the master at the bar. "Master Makarov..."
"Yes child." The Master answered. "May Ethan and I talk to you later today?" I asked him. "Its about something important." I finished. The master nodded. "Is right now okay?" I turned and asked sweatdropping. Ethan had joined me right after I talked to the master and I explained to him everything. The Master nodded and had us follow him to his office. "What is it you needed to talk about?" He asked us. I looked at Ethan and nodded. "Its about our magic." I said looking down. "We never explained to you our past." Ethan said. "We can talk about this another time if you'd like." The master said. "No, we need to say it now or I will never mention it." "Ethan and I we-were only part wizard." I said as I looked down. The master nodded. "Were both wizard and celestial spirit." Ethan finished. I pulled out our key and placed it on his desk. "We don't want to leave the guild but we would like it if you'd kept our key." I said looking him straight in the eyes. "Its fine if we have to leave. We understand fully." I said. The master smiled and gave us back our key. "You are still part of this guild no matter your kind." He said. "This guild accepts all kinds of people. No matter their type." He said. "And that's what makes this guild the best. Because we accept everyone and will fight no matter what." He finished. I smiled slightly and took our key. "Thank you." I said standing up to leave his office. Ethan followed my lead. "Your welcome children." The master said as we left his office. Today was a great day.
~Time Skip 2 years~
Y/N's POV
I'm 14 years old now and two years ago I joined the Fairy Tail guild with my brother Ethan. We are part spirit part wizard. Its whatever day it is and I am in a good mood. Because today I am helping Brie move out of Natsu's house. "Woohoo Freedom!" Brie exclaimed as she ran out of her old home with her backpack full of jewels. "Now Brie we have to find a place that's fit for both you and Neon." Erza stated with two boxes in her hands. "I know I know." Brie said. "I'll be sure to find a perfect one." She said. "Why don't you stay at Fairy Hills with us?" Levy stated with a box in her hands. "Nah that place makes you pay too much." Brie stated. "Besides Y/N and I found the perfect place." She finished. "Yeah, it has two rooms and it's only 70,000 jewel a month." I said with a box in my hands. "Hey Brie why don't you have a box?" Levy asked. "I don't know I only had four boxes and you three were the ones who wanted to help me so..." She said shrugging. "Here." Erza handed her a box. "Ok thanks." Brie answered as we reached her new home. "Here it is." Brie said as she put her box down. "And its only 70,000 jewel a month!" Levy excaimed. "Yeah, check out inside it's so nice." (Pics in Media). "Put the boxes over there." Brie pointed to a small corner. "I don't have to pay till next month." She said placing her back next to the boxes. "Here." She opened her bag and gave each of us 400 jewels each. "Thanks for helping me." She said with a closed eye smile. "Lets go back to the guild." Erza said opening the door. We all nodded and followed.
~Time skip to the guild~

3rd POV
Brie ran through the guild doors and jumped on her brother's back. "I'm free Natsu-Nii. Freee!" She fell back with her brother. "Yeah, Yeah that's nice Dirt Ball." Gray said. "Yes it is because I'm finally free stipper." She said standing back up. Suddenly the guild doors opened. Everyone turned their heads. In walked in an orange haired boy. He walked up to Y/N gave her a sexy smile and asked where the guild master was. Y/N being the smart girl she was noticed his smile and gave him a look -_-. She pointed upstairs and said, "He's up there right now, so you'll have to wait to see him." He nodded, "Thanks cutie." He said and winked. Ethan walked up, "No hitting on my sis playboy." He said before grabbing Y/N's hand and taking her to their friends. "What was that?" Brie asked. Y/N shrugged, "Don't know." "Seems like were getting a new guildmate though." Y/N added. "Yeah, but he's a playboy." Ethan said. "Imma go get Mira." Brie said. "Hey Mira." Brie called while running towards her.

~Time skip like two minutes~
"Hey now that I'm part of the guild why don't we hang out." Loke said to Y/N. "Sorry no thanks I'm not into playboys." She said. "Not yet." He said to himself as he walked away. "Looks like you have yourself an admirer Y/N." Brie said. "I'm not so sure he's giving me a weird vibe." Y/N answered. "Like he has a secret." She finished. "Eh I think he's just some playboy trying to take my sister for keeps." Ethan said walking towards the two girls. "Hey Brie how come you aren't beating up your brother or Gray?" Ethan inquired. "Its her." Brie said pointing to a red-head behind the two fighting rivals. "Oh ok I understand completely."
------_------_-------_-------_-------_------_-----_---
Yeah sorry it sucks I've been trying to finish it for so long not being connected to WiFi sucks. (╥_╥). I promise soon I'll start regular posts. I just have to find the time. I'm sorry sorry so so sorry for that. I'll try to make it up somehow. OK bye.
-Humane-Author