Chapter 1: Fairy Tail

A/N so I finally decided to update. But I noticed a few mistakes in some parts of my other chapters. Still thinking. So I'm probably going to edit those parts really quick after this chapter is finished. And also you may or may not meet everyone in this chapter. :). Now onto the story. ヽ(^。^)丿
--------_---------_---------_---------_---------_-----_
Flashback Time :D
"Ethan why didn't we just teleport?."
"Cause you took off without me."
"Ok here grab my hand then."
"Ok."
*Fshwoo*
Flashback End
3rd POV
The two were now in front of Fairy Tail hand in hand trying to catch their breaths. "Ok *gasp* now I remember why we don't teleport as much." Y/N said. Teleporting sometimes drains their magic if they're not to careful. "We have to *gasp for air* practice that more." Ethan said. Y/N nodded and stood up straight. "Let's go in." She said. "In right now! But you hear the amount of noise the guild is making right." Ethan exclaimed. Y/N nodded and smiled. "Let's fulfill Mom's last wish." She said. Ethan nodded and with that the two pushed the guild door (two doors is to hard XD) open. When they opened it they saw people fighting and kids lots of kids their age. "Wow, this place is rowdy." Y/N whispered to her brother. "How about we go find the Master of the guild?" Ethan whispered back. The two looked at one another then back at the guild and nodded. "Okay let's ask a normal kid where to go." Ethan said. "Yeah, umm probably not gonna happen." Y/N said. With that the two went to the nearest kid. "Umm, excuse me can you spare a minute." Y/N started. It was some naked kid. Only thing he had on was boxers. "Nope, busy right now." He answered. Y/N looked towards Ethan. Ethan was trying to ask some salmon haired kid and some brown haired kid where to find the master. "Ugh this is hopeless." The two said walking back to their position. They looked for any possible candidates to talk to. "State your business here." Some kid behind them said. "Eh?" The two looked behind themselves. "Why are you here?" It was a Scarlet haired girl she seemed to be about maybe two years older than the two. "O-oh ok well my brother and I wanna join the guild." Y/N bluntly stated out loud for all to hear. "Oh you wanna join the guild." The salmon haired kid ran up. Y/N nodded. "Please excuse my brother, he's a little dense." A brown haired girl walked up. "Weren't you just fighting me." The salmon haired kid said. "Yes, but why does that matter. Your weak right now as it is." The brown haired girl answered. "Why you little-." He started. "I'm not little!" The girl answered. "I'm fun-sized." The girl finished. "Excuse us for a second." The girl said and the two started having a fight. "Ooook.". Y/N said quietly. "Remind me to make friends with those two." Ethan said his eyes sparkled. The two seemed to be really good at both hand to hand combat and magical combat. "Ethan they're brother and sister just like us. Of course we'd become friends." Y/N answered watching the two fight. The Stripper joined in soon and the two watched as ice and fire and tables and chairs flew around the place. Then that red-head ended the fight. After that the two went to find the guild master on their own. The red-head joined them once more. "Here." She said taking them upstairs to the master's office. She went in and then came out and pushed the twins inside. "U-uhh hi my brother and I w-would like to join the guild." Y/N stated. "Ok." The master answered. "What are your names children? I am Makarov Dreyar the guild's master." Makarov stated. The two then answered. "I'm Y/N." Y/N said. "And I'm Ethan." Ethan said. The master nodded and had the two come closer. "Where would you like your guild mark?" He asked. "O-Oh um right here." The twins exclaimed pointing to where they wanted it. The master nodded and pulled out a stamp. He then placed the mark where they each wanted it. "Thank you." The two said bowing their heads quickly and running out of the office. They walked downstairs and walked to the scarlet-haired girl who was now fighting a white haired girl who seemed about the same age as the red-head. "Thank you ummm." The two said. "Erza, Erza Scarlet." She said. "Ok thank you Erza." The two said. They then went to sit down. "Hey, Ethan are those cats flying?" Y/N asked as she pointed to some flying cats. Ethan looked and nodded. "That's so cool." Y/N stated. They both sat at the table for a long time. It was boring. After what seemed like forever, they decided to try to talk to the other guild members. They first went to the other brother sister pair who were yelling at one another for some reason. "Its not my fault-." She was cut off. "You did it I saw you." Y/N and Ethan decided to not talk to those two first. "Hey what's your guys's names." The salmon haired kid said behind them. "Wahh! Ethan protect me." Y/N said as she hid behind her brother. The brown haired girl had been behind them also. "H-Hi I'm Ethan and this is my twin sister Y/N." Ethan stated nervously. "Hi I'm Natsu Dragneel." The salmon haired kid said. "I'm Brienna Dragneel, but I like being called Brie." The brown haired girl said. "Cool are you guys twins too." Y/N came out of hiding. The other brother and sister shook their heads. "No actually were 18 months apart." Brie stated. "Yeah, I'm the older one." Natsu stated cockily. "And I'm the younger and stronger one." Brie smirked. "Ok ummm bye." Ethan and Y/N said before it got any worse. "Now who next?" Y/N mummbled incoherently. "How about the shirtless kid?" Ethan suggested. Y/N shrugged. "Fine." The twins walked over to stopper boy and introduced themselves. "Ok name's Gray." The stripper answered. They then introduced themselves to the rest. Like Levy, and Lisanna, and Cana. (Im bad at remembering people. (^_^;) :p)
By the end of the day they were tuckered out and ready to rest. But where were they going to go.
----------_----------_----------_----------_---------_-
Man that was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. Sorry if it was bad heh. I had to try and think of something and that was hard. Well have fun and see you in like a few weeks when I think of something else bye. -Author