Chapter 12: (No-Name)

3rd POV
The four of them defeated Bickslow and were now celebrating. While Y/N and Lucy shared a hug, Loke threw up his hand and said, "It was for love." Out of his hand shot a light sign (-_- that makes sense.) The sign read, "I Love..."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
And that is where we are now onto the story.

3rr POV
Loke threw up his hand and out shot a sign of light reading the words "I Love" Y/N and Lucy stared at the sign. They looked at Loke ಠ_ಠ. "You love who?" They both asked, staring at the sign of that only read "I Love". "W-What do you mean?" Loke sweat dropped as he looked at the sign. There were hearts and everything but it only read "I Love." He then hit his hand a few time and threw his hand back up, "We did it because of the power of Love." He said and threw his hand back up in the air. The sign now read 'I Hate Y/N'. Y/N looked at the sign and teared up a bit. "Y-you hate me." She choked out. Loke was smiling until he found out what the sign said. Y/N had been being comforted by Lucy who was shaking her head at Loke. Suddenly (Pineapples XD), Her brother appeared. He beat Loke to a pulp before running to comfort his sister. Happy just laughed, because he was sooo nice.

A few minutes later
Y/N crying session had finished and she was now calm. Loke was ashamed of his actions and went back to the spirit world. Now it was Y/N, Ethan, Happy, and Lucy walking. Ethan pat her back saying bad things about Loke, Lucy helped by agreeing with this things. (I know I'm a jerk XD). Anyways, Y/N was just nodding saying the two were right. She soon regained her confidence and walked with her friends conversing along with them. Soon, they heard Erza's voice asking for their help. Her friends in range heard this too. Then Gray got help (Poor Warren I feel like his ears died that day (╯︵╰,) May his hearing rest in peace.) from Warren. Everyone got into a heated telling fight before listening to Lucy talk and obeying Erza's task. Together they all helped to destroy the Thunder Palace lightning orb thingies. Y/N and Ethan used a powerful combination spell that took out 20 orb thingies. By the end everyone was fried like burnt French fries (That's pretty bad). But they're hard work would soon pay off, with the help of the leftovers.

~Time Skip~
Laxus had been kicked out of the guild sadly, but everyone understood. Anyways it was time to get ready for Fantasia. Everyone got dressed and ready, well everyone that wanted to be apart of it that is. Y/N and her brother decided they should join too, even Loke came. But one reason was to apologize to Y/N for the mistake. The other reason was to join in on the parade. Ethan yelled at Loke a bit before letting him talk to Y/N but it soon happened. Y/N, Ethan, and Loke all had a float together. Y/N and Ethan used their different types of magic. First, Y/N pulled out her cards and made them surround the two. The next thing you know, Y/N and Ethan are standing on plants combining their celestial magic making beautiful mixes of shadows and light. Loke made awesome light things, like lions and other stuff. He finished off his act with a Fairy Tail sign while Y/N and Ethan made it so that the words Fairy Tail came out at the bottom of the sign. Y/N smiled cheekily at her brother and then at Loke before covering herself in light and using the light to go the Brie's float to join her act. When Y/N landed she wore a pair of ripped short-shorts and a crop top covered by a leather jacket. Brie wore a pair of ripped skinny jeans a crop top as well, and a flannel over her crop top. Soon it was time to do the sign. Everyone put their hand up and lifted their index finger and their thumb. As Laxus left, he noticed this and cried, regretting his actions before walking off and leaving to who knows where.

After the parade ended, Loke along with Ethan bid their farewells and went back to the spirit world. "Aren't you going with him Y/N?" Lucy asked. Y/N shook her head. "Nah, I like it here too much. Besides staying in the spirit world for a day is three months here and I don't like that part." Y/N said as she and Lucy left the guild. Lucy eyes widened, "Really?!" She exclaimed. Y/N chuckled, "Yeah." She said rubbing the back of her neck. "And the guild's having a party tomorrow to celebrate our win, who would wanna miss that?" Y/N added.

Meanwhile In Another Place
?¿? POV
He pushed me into a wall. I fell to the floor, "I'm sorry." I said over and over. "Its to late now." He said as he grabbed my key and threw towards the floor. I screeched no, hoping it wouldn't land. My friends all died like this, no not my friends, my family. He killed them all. How did he even get my key back? Then she came, she protected me and saved me. She caught my key and gave it to me telling me to run, but I couldn't, I couldn't. She knew this and grabbed my hand, telling me to go back to the spirit world. I gave her my key and she took it and put it in her pocket. "Thank you." I told her before heading back to my "safe spot".

--------_---------_---------_---------_---------_------
Who was that person? I know what your thinking trust me, your thinking why was this story so half assed. Well I'll tell ya, because this isn't really an important chapter its more of another filler chapter. Next chapter though. Next chapter will be good guys, Imma make it to 2,000 words. It will be 2000 words okay. Okay bye guys see you all next chapter.
-Humane~Author