Guess Who's Back?

Hello everyone! If you couldn't tell, I'm back! As many of you know, I haven't been very active on Wattpad. I have nothing else to say except, I grew up. So I left Wattpad. I left many wondering where I'd gone and for that I'm sorry. I can't make up for the years I have lost with many of you readers, but I am hoping I can give you all something to fill this void. Before that, I'd like to offer my thanks. Thank you to everyone who has read this fic. I'm surprised my words had as much impact as they have on many of you. To those who have stuck it out since 2016, you're all real troopers. I'm glad many of you readers have enjoyed this fic as much as I'd originally enjoyed writing it. But, that isn't all I want to talk about.

I haven't read through this fanfic in a while, so when I finally took a peak I realized it wasn't the best, and I'd like to make it up to y'all. I'd like to do an all new version of this fanfic, it will still have the same storyline and it will still be a Loke x Reader. Some things I noticed as I scoured through the comments from this year and the years before was that y'all weren't too happy about certain points and I'd like to change that. I'd love to change up the story, but I understand many people just want this to be over. So I'd like to place a "poll" of sorts. 

If you'd like to keep the fic the way it is, and have me finish it, comment "aye" on this line. 

If you'd like this fic to be renewed, comment "AYE" on this line. 

If more people do choose to have this fic recreated, I will post the list of changes I plan to make. I will be making many changes, and I'd like to know all of your thoughts. It's been a while, Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for continuing to follow The Twin Rulers. This wouldn't still be a thing if it weren't for all of y'all. 

Sincerely, Brie (your "author-chan")