Chapter 2: A Place to Stay

Mo' Flashbacks
"Ethan where are we going to stay?"
"I have no idea."
"You could stay with us."
"Yeah we have our own house but you might have to wait a bit."
"You have your own house!"
"Yeah, its pretty small and messy, but Natsu said I can't leave till I'm 13."
"How old are you now?"
"Turning twelve soon."
"Ok, thanks."
"Your welcome."
Flashback End
3rd POV
The brother sister pairs ended up in front of the house of Natsu, Happy, Brie, and Ethan. "Who are Happy and Neon?" Y/N asked. "Hi, I'm Happy." A blue cat landed on Natsu's head. "I'm Neon." A colorful neon (XD) cat in a tiny sweater landed on Brie's head. "Heh. These are our cats Happy and Neon" Brie said sweat dropping. "Woah they can talk and fly." Ethan said admiring the cats. "They're so cute!" Y/N exclaimed.

~Time skip through messy houseiness~

Y/N's POV
Brie's and Natsu's house was more like a little hovel and not a house but it worked. "You guys can sleep here." Brie said making a little bed on the floor and pointing to a hammock. "Woah, cool thanks so much." She nodded "Your welcome."

~Time skip to sleep time cause nothing cool happened~

3rd POV (Again)
The kids all woke up at pretty much the same time except for Natsu who wouldnt wake up and wouldn't let go of poor Happy. "Natsu wake up!" Brie said as she shook him. "Wake me up when the food's ready." Natsu said. "The food's been ready and it's getting cold Natsu." She answered shaking her head. Natsu jumped up, "Really Where's the food?" He asked. "Right there (╥_╥)." Brie answered pointing to the floor with tears streaming out of her eyes. "You knocked it over when you jumped out of the 'bed' and hit me." She said. "Oh, whoops I'll just eat at the guild hall." Natsu answered. Brie shook her head. "I made more in case and you aren't leaving till you clean this mess up." His sister told him. "And who's gonna make me." He said. "I am now do it!" She yelled at him. "Fine." He answered. Y/N and Ethan watched with Neon and the finally freed (how is it possible his name is pretty much spelled the same. Now I'm gonna be confusing myself.) Happy. They all sighed when the two almost fought. "Thank you." Brie said as she went to go fix up Natsu's breakfast once more.

~Time Skip through Breakfast~

Y/N's POV
After Natsu ate breakfast we all headed to the guild hall talking about the pain of having a brother or sister. Course Ethan and I got along pretty well. Unlike some people. Were aiming to see if we can find a place today. Our friends have mentioned Fairy Hills to us, but Ethan and I would be separated. So that's not worth it. So, were just going to rent out a place once we get more jewel. I mean who would be able to buy a place with only 30,000 jewel. "Natsu, Brie can you guys help us find an apartment?" Ethan and I both asked. "Yeah, but how much jewel do you have?" Brie answered. "30,000." We both answered her question. She nodded and smiled. "This will be a fun adventure." She said grabbing both of our hands and running off. "Natsu wants to stay with his girlfriend Lisanna anyways." She said teasing her brother. "See you later Natsu." She yelled. "Ok, and shes not my girlfriend." Natsu yelled back. Once we reached the town Brie walked with us and asked almost everyone if there was a house for rent for 30,000 jewel or less. It took her three tries, but on the fourth one we were told there was an apartment in town for 30,000 jewel a month. We decided to check that place out. When we reached the place we knocked on the door and out came the landlord. "H-hello sir w-we're here to rent this apartment." I said mustering up any confidence I had. "Yes, I will show you around the apartment building and you can choose the room you want to rent." He said. "All are 30,000 jewel since they all have to bedrooms." He said. "Well here's first month's rent then." I said giving him the 30,000 jewel. He nodded and showed us some rooms. We chose room 777 (Yes I did that muhahaha your head hurt yet. >:3). Brie helped us get our things and move in once we were done. "I can't wait to have my own place." She said cheerfully. "Cause then I could go to the guild earlier." She added. "And I could stay up later with Neon." She said. "Oh I hope I'll get to soon." She said, want in her voice. I smiled at her. "No worries Brie you will someday. I know it." I said making her smile. "Thanks Y/N. Now let's get back to the guild I'm in the mood for beating up Gray and Natsu." She said. "Ok let's go." Ethan came back from who know's where. "No, you stay and unpack." Brie said. "Why?" Ethan asked. "Cause you didn't help bring the boxes here so you can unpack." Brie said. I nodded. "She is right you know." I said and we both left Ethan to unpack. "So Y/N what's your magic type?" Brie asked me.
---------_----------_----------_----------_-----------_
Oh words ummm yeah, I may post a bit slower than I already do because I have to go out of state for a few weeks and I may not be able to update. But I will try my best to. Okay bye.