Chapter 5: His Secret pt.2

Man I have no idea why you people like this book. I mean have you read it its really bad. Sorry if I upset any of you. Heh. I still feel weird over the fact that you people like my book. Thank you all. Now onto the story. Ok guys I started another book. Its One-Shots for Fairy Tail. And I just put my first one-shot on there. If you want you can check it out. Welp that's all I gotta say see you guys later. Now onto the story.
-----------_---------_----------_----------_-------_---

3rd POV
Loke promised not to tell anyone his secret yet he used it as a bribe. Now he has to tell Y/N his secret. Man does Loke know anything.

Y/N's POV
"Its fine you don't have to tell me." I said. "I do though." Loke said. We sat quiet for a bit. "You know I didn't really tell you about me either." I said. "You don't know my past. Pretty much only my brother does. The master knows what I am but not my past." I said. "What are you then?" Loke asked. "You first." I said. He sat quiet for a bit. "I know your not human." I said. "Bickslow seemed to know too." I said. "How do you know that?" Loke asked. I remember Bickslow looking at Loke, like he wasn't what he seemed. "I just saw it." I said. "Well your right I'm not human." He said, smiling softly. "Then what are you Loke?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled warmly. "I'll tell you someday." He said. I just smiled. I don't know why but I did. "Ok and when you do I'll tell you my secret too." I said. "Deal." Loke said. I smiled and the train stopped. "Ok let's go back to the guild now." I said. We both got off the train and headed back to the guild. We talked like friends would. Having a normal conversation. He's actually a really good person when he's not being a play boy. Wait what am I thinking he still is a playboy so it doesn't matter.
------------_-----------_-----------_----------_-------
Ok so I'm going to try and post every other day for my books. So I'll post again on Wednesday and on Friday. But I will not post again on my other book till Thursday because I want to make it even for the books. Yeah that makes sense. Anyways thanks for reading sorry this chapter was so short I couldn't seem to get ideas in my head lately. But soon I'll be able to do better. Anyways thanks for reading Reader-Chan. Bye.
~Humane-Author