Prolugue Part two

I know, its insane to have two parts to a prolugue, but here I am so let's do it :p
------------------
A dark figure approached the twins and as they turned around they were face to face with a maid that had handcuffs. "W-what, oh my gosh are you okay let me help you." The two exclaimed. "N-no, this is just how I look." The maid answered. The twins stared for a bit then let it go. She bowed. "Hello twin rulers, I am Virgo one of your subjects." She said. "V-Virgo! B-but your a Zodiac Sign!" Y/N exclaimed. "Here, would you like to come to your mother's original home?" Virgo asked. "W-w-e-h-h-o" The two managed to stammer out. "I will explain when we are there." "E-eh?" Then a bright light came and took the two away from their home to a place that is too beautiful for explanations. "W-what is this place?"
"This is the celestial spirit world." Virgo said. "This is where all spirits live." She explained. "Wow, its so pretty." Y/N said. "I-is this where our mom came from?" Ethan asked. Y/N smacked him on the back of the head, and told him to "SHUT UP" by whisper yell. "O-ow" Ethan said irritatedly. "Would you like to know more about this place?" Virgo asked. The twins nodded. "Your mother used to be a celestial spirit living in this world. She was the ruler of us, the Zodiac signs. But, now that she has gone. The king has given her a second chance, by letting her children replace her. That would be you two. So, that key your holding is for you and your brother. The Twin Rulers of the Zodiac. Y/N and Ethan." Virgo explained it all to the twelve year olds. Leaving them confuzzled. "You can give your key to any person you would like." Virgo said and with that they were back home. "Ugh, my head hurts." Ethan said. "Its a lot to take in." Y/N said. "Yea, so what do we do now?" Ethan asked. "We go to join Fairy Tail like mom and dad wanted us to." Y/N said. "B-but." Ethan said. "I don't care if mom was a celestial spirit. They banished her, right so they'll probably banish us too." Y/N finished. And with that the two set off to join Fairy Tail.